Welcome bonus time frame, can anyone shed any light please?

Sscott86

Hi I'm a new customer, placed a ten pound double at odds of over 2.0, prefer the fractional system myself, which won but Iv read through the forums and there are posts from people saying they have waited 3 and 5 days without receiving bonus, some just saying days but no updates or reply, I'd really appreciate it if someone could fill me in on how long they waited for there's and  if there has been any issues with receiving g welcome bonus, just want to make sure Iv joined the right bookies, 

much appreciated 

Welcome to the community @Sscott86. If you're talking about the freebets, these are credited instantly - it's just not obvious to everyone where to see them. If you go to the sports section and select any odds (that's compatible with the freebet) for your coupon, you should see the option to select the freebet as stake 🙂 

image.png.d833f75e1b38687ec2eef2e8d49c2155.png

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Well they are not instantly credited at all as it says pending thats AFTER placing the qualifying bet. Why dont you just stop pulling the wool and play the game. Seems like a Gambling Commission Question, pulling punters in with fraudulent misrepresentation sounds about right, please remedy it before The Queens been rested.

4 minutes ago, Bluewater said:

Well they are not instantly credited at all as it says pending thats AFTER placing the qualifying bet. Why dont you just stop pulling the wool and play the game. Seems like a Gambling Commission Question, pulling punters in with fraudulent misrepresentation sounds about right, please remedy it before The Queens been rested.

You want to tell the gambling commission you didn't read the terms and conditions of the offer? Not sure I'm following here.

2) How to claim your welcome offer:

- Opt-in to the bonus during registration and make a first-time deposit of at least £10.

- Place a single £10+ bet on football, minimum odds 1/1 (2.00) or greater.

- If you decide to place your £10+ qualifying bet on a multiple bet, each leg of the bet must have minimum odds 1/1 (2.00).

- Bets placed on enhanced odds, profit boosts or special boosted odds of any kind will not trigger the bonus.

- Once your qualifying £10+ bet is settled you will receive your £30 free bets (£20 football free bet + £10 InPlay football free bet).

- Cashed out bets will not be valid for this promotion. If the cash out function is used on your qualifying bets, free bets will not be credited to your account.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Cole said:

I am having the same problem. Free bet is in pending but nothing has been credited? Can someone please help me with this.

See the post which you replied to:

On 9/17/2022 at 6:59 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

- If you decide to place your £10+ qualifying bet on a multiple bet, each leg of the bet must have minimum odds 1/1 (2.00).