Gold Bar Roulette - Chances of Getting a Zero

GotKot99

Good weekend to all!

After signing in a while ago I was pleased to notice a €1 free chip bonus to Golden Bar Roulette. Thanks UB!

Unfortunately had no luck in the game - no winnings 😔. Well maybe next time…

I just wondered, and wanted to ask, what are the odds of the game hitting a zero not once but twice within three spin rounds? Furthermore, after I had already left the game, I came back to check the last 500 rounds and there was also a third zero four rounds after the last one. So overall, there were three zero hits within seven spin rounds! I know next to nothing of Roulette, but that strikes as a very rare thing to occur.

Anyone has similar experiences from any Roulette game from zeros dropping so often? Just asking out of genuine curiosity.

Have a good day guys!

1 hour ago, GotKot99 said:

Good weekend to all!

After signing in a while ago I was pleased to notice a €1 free chip bonus to Golden Bar Roulette. Thanks UB!

Unfortunately had no luck in the game - no winnings 😔. Well maybe next time…

I just wondered, and wanted to ask, what are the odds of the game hitting a zero not once but twice within three spin rounds? Furthermore, after I had already left the game, I came back to check the last 500 rounds and there was also a third zero four rounds after the last one. So overall, there were three zero hits within seven spin rounds! I know next to nothing of Roulette, but that strikes as a very rare thing to occur.

Anyone has similar experiences from any Roulette game from zeros dropping so often? Just asking out of genuine curiosity.

Have a good day guys!

d0e32895de97bb07d612e1282ac29c4c.png.8ce45d25ba2b394d72354a444538a13f.png 

Short answer, It's variance. I've personally seen a single number go missing for 385 spins but also seen a number hit 5 times in a row, neither near a world record. To be honest knowing the odds won't really help and this could become a very long answer, I simply can't explain it simply. 😄

I lost my free chip as well. 😢

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Variance indeed. The cases you mention @GR1ZZL3R are outstanding! 

Yeah, knowing the odds doesn’t do much good here! And no need to go into lengthy and nuanced answers. Let’s stick to the somewhat simple 😎

It was just fun, since I tend to try once some small bet on zero when on roulette, but didn’t do that now 🙃. Now it would have payed off!

Sorry to hear, your chip too was “a lost cause”. Maybe next time variance is on our side 👍