FREE BET IN NHL

Yo2

20 minutes ago, Yo2 said:

I made a bet in nhl again to get the free bet but I did not get the free one. What is wrong this time?

I didn't get it automatically on the 2nd playoff round either, but Live Chat was able to credit me with one.

They also said that they're aware of the issue with the NHL BetBuilder freebets. Seems that the problem still persists 🙁

I didn't place a bet last night on the 1st 3rd round match, so I dunno if it won't work for me either this time also, but given that there's nothing pending under "my freebets/bonuses" like there was on 1st playoff round when everything worked as supposed to, it's probably going to fail for me too 😟

@Purps

When you did get freebet, was it only for nhl betbuilder with min 3 odds too? I know that it was requirement in order to get the freebet but thought the price was normal freebet since there was no mention about it in t&c. 

Unibet tykittää 10 euron ilmaisvedon jokaiselle NHL-pudotuspelikierrokselle!

Pääset käsiksi kolmeen ensimmäiseen ilmaisvetoon tekemällä vähintään 10 euron Rakenna vetosi -betsin jokaisella NHL:n pudotuskierroksella (kokonaiskerroin vähintään 3,00). Löydät Rakenna vetosi -vaihtoehdon kertoimien yläpuolelta olevalta palkilta.

Finaaleihin saat ilmaisvedon millä tahansa 10 euron NHL-vedolla, jonka kerroin on vähintään 2,00.

Näet muuten änärimatsit suorana Unibet TV:stä, joten nauti maailman parhaasta kiekkoviihteestä meillä ja laita betsit sisään.

Kohteisiin
 Säännöt ja ehdot
  • Kampanja alkaa 2.5.2022 ja päättyy neljännen kierroksen loputtua.
  • Kolmella ensimmäisellä kierroksella kampanjaan hyväksytään vain NHL:ään tehdyt Rakenna vetosi -betsit. Neljännellä kierroksella hyväksytään mikä tahansa NHL-veto.
  • Vain NHL-vedot hyväksytään kampanjaan. Vähimmäispanos: 10 €. Ensimmäisellä kolmella kierroksella pienin hyväksyttävä kokonaiskerroin on 3,00. Neljännellä kierroksella vähimmäiskerroin on 2,0. Vain oikealla rahalla tehdyt vedot hyväksytään. Tehostettuja vetoja ei hyväksytä.
  • 10 euron ilmaisveto lisätään pelitilillesi, kun siihen oikeuttava veto on ratkennut. Veto pitää käyttää 7 vuorokauden sisällä.
  • Yksi pelaaja on oikeutettu yhteen 10 € ilmaisvetoon kierrosta kohti.

39 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@Purps

When you did get freebet, was it only for nhl betbuilder with min 3 odds too? I know that it was requirement in order to get the freebet but thought the price was normal freebet since there was no mention about it in t&c. 

On the first play-off round, when everything worked automatically, the freebet was indeed for BetBuilder only:

image.png.a4c7aadbda6dfd62f72ba8645d1780e1.png

On 2nd and 3rd round the freebet didn't show up, so I had to go to livechat for it and they credited me with a generic one on both times.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Purps said:

On the first play-off round, when everything worked automatically, the freebet was indeed for BetBuilder only:

image.png.a4c7aadbda6dfd62f72ba8645d1780e1.png

On 2nd and 3rd round the freebet didn't show up, so I had to go to livechat for it and they credited me with a generic one on both times.

Ok. We just need to improve with our psychic skills in order to read what is not written in t&c. Ofc lc and relevant team send me their apologies again for poorly written rules and customer is to blame but silverlining is that i got 2 of those freebets instead of one. Now i just have to wait that other one is green and other red and they confiscate the wins cause i should have just received one and winning ticket was extra so once again i get apologies instead of what i was entitled 🤣