How are double rebuys possible?

CBaron

Hi, 

I am wondering how it is possible that certain players are able to rebuy double stacks once knocked out? 

I do not mean a rebuy and an add on at the same time, i mean two rebuys instantly. 

Example - User: ******. Knocked him out in £5 Moonwalk. He instantly rebuys twice and has more chips than the whole table despite it not being add on time. He then goes on to dominate the table. How is this possible? It shouldn't be, i can't rebuy twice when i am knocked out early in a tournament. 

It's possible for everyone. If you bust your whole stack, and wait till the end without hitting rebuy-button straight from the table, it gives you the popup window with a slider in it you can choose from. Max 2. 

Feature, not a bug 😆

Ah, apparently it's not on that particular game. Some has it if your stack is 0, those also would make it possible to take rebuy as an addition in the middle of rebuy-phase if stack less than starting stack.. 

Would be below the buyin bar. 

Edit. And it doesn't show if you hit the icon to rebuy, but in the menu that pops up after showdown, if your stack gets to 0.

Edited by Rushbie

That is a bounty game with re-enter, not a rebuy game. Rebuy formats allow you to rebuy when your stack is the same or smaller as the starting stack. Re-enters allow you to re-enter (buy a whole new stack) only when you lose your whole stack to zero chips. In rebuys you are given option to buy addon after the registering period. No addon in re-enter.

• Thanks 1