Unibet Live Seat Only Ticket

100HourChallenge

Hey!

Ive been playing some Unibet Live qualifiers, as I have a hope of qualifying for the Malta Live tournament later in the year.

But now, one of the tickets has turned out to be a 'Unibet Live Seat Only' ticket, where the only possible tournament it qualifies for is The Unibet Live Deepstack Tournament in Dublin (which is happening very soon).

I have zero chance of attending this, so it seems like I have a 50€ ticket that's more or less worthless. Is there any chance of changing this into a 50 Unibet Live ticket instead?

It is very confusing when in different qualifying tournaments we can sometimes win tickets for Unibet live, that can be used to qualify for many possible tournaments, and then this Unibet Live Only ticket (with only 14 days expiry), which can only be used on a very specific event.

Thanks for looking into this 😄 🙂 @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet (Not sure who is best to ask).

Cheers

• Haha 1

Hi @100HourChallenge,

I've converted the ticket to a generic Unibet Live ticket now. The qualifier you won the ticket in was a superqualifier for the Seat Only final for the Malta Poker Festival which is why it has a different tag from the normal Unibet Live tickets. I agree it's not really fair that now the opportunity has passed to qualify for that even the only option for these tickets is a seat only final for an event in a different part of the world. 

I'll discuss this with Leo to try and ensure it's more clear what kind of ticket you're winning when you enter a superqualifier like this in future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

• 1 month later...