Unibet Open Malta 2022: 29th Sept - 2nd Oct

Andy-Relax

22 minutes ago, johnnyutah5 said:

hi can I register on Unibet at a direct buy-in for either Day1B or Day1C ?  

Yeah, there is a seat only buy-in tournament in the client just now, just search for "direct" and it'll appear along with a package direct buy-in. You'll get an email from the UO team after registering asking which day you'd like to register for.

Poker Janitor

10 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Yeah, there is a seat only buy-in tournament in the client just now, just search for "direct" and it'll appear along with a package direct buy-in. You'll get an email from the UO team after registering asking which day you'd like to register for.

Thanks Andy!! wILL SEE YOU THERE!!

Johnny

• Like 1

Hi, I just won a €250 ticket which I was planning to use to play the €2000 satellite on Sunday, but I see now that there are no more of these satellites left. Is one going to be added later this week. If not, can I use the ticket together with cash to buy in directly? If yes, how do I do it?

Do I have any other alternatives to utilize the ticket for Unibet Open in Malta this year?

8 hours ago, Snider said:

Hi, I just won a €250 ticket which I was planning to use to play the €2000 satellite on Sunday, but I see now that there are no more of these satellites left. Is one going to be added later this week. If not, can I use the ticket together with cash to buy in directly? If yes, how do I do it?

Do I have any other alternatives to utilize the ticket for Unibet Open in Malta this year?

Hi @Snider, There will be a final seat only qualifier next Tuesday for the Unibet Open. I can convert your €250 ticket into multiple €50 so you can play that if you like as it'll be a €50 buy-in? Otherwise, the finals for the UDSO Annecy are the only place the €250 tickets will be valid for just now.

Poker Janitor

4 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @Snider, There will be a final seat only qualifier next Tuesday for the Unibet Open. I can convert your €250 ticket into multiple €50 so you can play that if you like as it'll be a €50 buy-in? Otherwise, the finals for the UDSO Annecy are the only place the €250 tickets will be valid for just now.

Ok, to split the ticket seems to be the better option then. Please let me know how to proceed, @Andy-Unibet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...