Hexapro broken

ScaryOne

Seems to be an edited image (gap between 3x and 1.5x ...) Why would anyone do that? I think that OP is hiding the fact that he got more than 2 huge multipliers in a very short timeframe, so the hexapro is indeed broken, but not in the way OP claimed it to be.

I think he won 419.5x in 8 hexas in a row. 

Edited by Panamera
  • Haha 1

Yeah my bad, on mobile it isn't noticeable for an untrained eye 👀 (or there it is different).

But the fact that OP cut out 2 games still leaves room for conspiracy theories. I'm still sure that total winnings were close to 400x, not 200x. So OP must know something what we don't, maybe he cracked the algorithm or just knows somehow when huge multipliers hit.

1 hour ago, Panamera said:

Seems to be an edited image (gap between 3x and 1.5x ...) Why would anyone do that? I think that OP is hiding the fact that he got more than 2 huge multipliers in a very short timeframe, so the hexapro is indeed broken, but not in the way OP claimed it to be.

I think he won 419.5x in 8 hexas in a row. 

That is definitely possible, if I didnt post all 8 games 😄 

This one is funny too. 

Community challenges are too easy - why do you need to hit multiplier of 3 or higher if you can just hit 7 out of 8 only 3x 😄

3x.png.bd77c6a788eab0aa17d0c01d3504c22b.png

I believe that sometimes he loses those smaller ones just for fun, and when bigger one comes he bags it ofc. I think he can afford to do it because he knows that HexaPro is so broken and 100x multipliers are common as 5x and 10x multipliers. Guys, I advice everyone to not talk about Unibet's broken HexaPro outside this forum because increased traffic here will force Unibet to fix it.

• Haha 3