the most annoying players (Romania-Polony-Hungary)

anatarus

Let's post the most annoying players for eastern european

Personally, Fromri is the most annoying player on the entire platform 🤣 he is often seen in 10EUR and 25EUR sng after 10pm. He's always raise and reraise your bet, or if you call his raise, most of the time he shove 😅 

Even if luck is not always on his side, he always gives you headaches and takes a lot of chips. I would like him to answer here and give him a swear🤣

Swedish players are often ultra lucky in poker. They're so bad that they gotta be, otherwise their country would be bankrupt.

Just look how luckily they got Finland in-between them and Russia! They would've been annexed by Russia 500 years ago if not!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farseer said:

Swedish players are often ultra lucky in poker. They're so bad that they gotta be, otherwise their country would be bankrupt.

Just look how luckily they got Finland in-between them and Russia! They would've been annexed by Russia 500 years ago if not!

Good point - lucky in poker, i totally agree with this!

Only celebrietes and people who don't have an idea about poker tell us that hold'em isn't luck , only skill, just to attract us to play. False!

Live, online, it's about 60 skill - 40%luck

8 minutes ago, anatarus said:

because when you install your desktop/mobile app you must choose your region, and those 3 countries are connected, that means you play with those countries

You do play with those countries but you also play with everyone else in the main pool. The counties you mentioned aren't in a segregated pool like France, Spain, Italy, etc. So I doubt you know with who you play half the time, maybe you have an inkling who are the rec/regs in a small pool but that's about it. 🤔