Make Supernova 1-day event again

Farseer

Hello! Has there been any thought of making Supernova 1-day event once again? I think it might make some people not playing it, having other stuff to be done during Monday evenings. 

Bit faster structure and it shouldn't run over 8 hours, making running time around 6 hours or less for those who do not make it into FT.

2 day event is much better for those with work the next day ie most people.  Early morning finish with a full work week ahead is not a good prospect. OK granted if you win it you won't care too much, but finishing just outside the final table means a win of 3 buy ins or less.  Just not worth a late night for. 

I understand that point, but if you finish outside final table it will take about 2 hours less time. So it won't run 8 hours if you end up being 10th. 

Just I want to spend my Monday-evening doing something else than 1-tabling for 1-2 hours and end up with a win of 2-3 buy-ins :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:15 PM, SeizedProfessional said:

1 day is much better, i always make it to day 2 and there are like 15 players left and it is over after an hour or 2, completely pointless, people still play pokerstars and those games go on until 4am+, supernova could be finished by 2am probably 

You always make it to day 2 ??? Sure, and I win the lottery every week... 😆