New €100 tournament

Leo-Unibet

At least satellites for this new MTT are 10€ R/A. Might give them a shot.

But I would love to see first regular schedule 10€ turbo R/A (there really is 0 at the current schedule) instead 🙂 

Unidentified Object would probably thrive without PKO part in it. Late evening schedule could really have more 5€ buy-in or higher turbo R/A's than just Multiverse, which is my favourite MTT.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Farseer said:

At least satellites for this new MTT are 10€ R/A. Might give them a shot.

But I would love to see first regular schedule 10€ turbo R/A (there really is 0 at the current schedule) instead 🙂 

Unidentified Object would probably thrive without PKO part in it. Late evening schedule could really have more 5€ buy-in or higher turbo R/A's than just Multiverse, which is my favourite MTT.

Hey @Farseer Nice that you will have a go for the new tournament, hopefully we can grow guarantee over time. We try to have a split in formats in both tournaments and  qualifiers that are appealing to our customers.  I'm not sure about the "Unidentified Object", quite a few players like knock outs. You always have the late Titan which you probably like. 

3 hours ago, Tymulix said:

I have few Supernova tickets. It will be nice to use this tickets to register to Romsenter.

What do You think about it?

Hey @Tymulix Sorry but those tickets are needed to cover the guarantee on Sundays, I can't at this moment allow them to be used in Romsenter, could absolutely happen in the future. I would like it, we will se how things go. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 5:08 PM, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @Farseer Nice that you will have a go for the new tournament, hopefully we can grow guarantee over time. We try to have a split in formats in both tournaments and  qualifiers that are appealing to our customers.  I'm not sure about the "Unidentified Object", quite a few players like knock outs. You always have the late Titan which you probably like. 

Titan is nice and I always play it when playing, but it doesn't feel turbo with it current structure. And by late I was thinking 1-2 hours later spot. There's quite long break in-between 10€ Titan and 5€ Multiverse.

Another bit off-topic thing which I wonder: would it be possible to have a 10€ Titan during Sundays and some other extra 25€ R/A. I think Sunday could have a big 10€ R/A, but 25€ might be too expensive for many players.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Farseer You have the R/A €2,000 Nebula and €1,500 Exoplanet  which are just for Sundays which are €5 and €10, then you have the higher guarantee €25 €4,000 Neptune Rebuy on Sundays. It's always a mix of how many tournaments there should be VS the guarantee you can make. So for now I thing the number of tournaments on Sundays are fine, that opinion can change any week though 🙂 Thanks for your thoughts!