20.000 supernova 2 days

Anca23

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You had a disconnect in the previous hand, which meant the board showed cards from previous hand. It's extremely rare and at this time we unfortunately don't have a solution for it.

It could be true I guess cuz I just came back from break...

It also can be something alse...

I dont know

... i'm playing my biggest tournament and after i'm seeing this...

No point to cry, I happend to bubble that tournament while being ahead... 

Ive had breaks where Ive folded AA. No need to cry about it. You need to take responsibility to your own hands in these situations and accept it. Its the only thing that helps. If you whine about the fold then it will also tilt you from later outcomes and actually makes every game worse. It may be hard at first, but its just something that needs to be accepted. 

However, I think that Unibet should make some kind of system, that is able to check the "automatic closures of client without any warning" I ve lost a very big hand once with this very bug. But I dont complain, even tho I think such things should have built in automatic system that somehow could make a mark for moderators and players could recieve BP compensation or something, because its not funny when you put half of your deep stack in and then your client closes and then you log back in and you have your whole hand lost because of the system. 

So thats what I have to say.

I dont think you understand...

I am playing for 3hrs, I have doubbled in chips, and than after the break I comme and I SEE THE SAME CARD IN MY HAND AND ON THE FLOP !!

I couldn't belive my eyes and quickly took a screenshot and I couldn't play right after seeing this

Edited by Anca23

10 hours ago, Anca23 said:

It could be true I guess cuz I just came back from break...

It also can be something alse...

I dont know

... i'm playing my biggest tournament and after i'm seeing this...

Just checked the hands. It's your hole cards which are same as the hand before you disconnected. You can verify this in your hand history yourself. The :Ad: :5d:  is from hand 1603761295. Will check if there's any progress on a fix for this. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions