Auger Aliassime v Kyrgios (Kyrgios retired but the bet is lost)

stefee1

Hello,

A friend of mine told me that he bet yesterday on a double (Raducanu + Kyrgios). Raducanu won and Kyrgios retired right after 1-1, sets score.

My friend's bet was marked as 'LOST', he went on support and asked if this was a mistake, however they came with some Paragraph in Terms and Conditions that backed their words.

Now I just want to make sure that people that bet on Auger Aliassime have been awarded their tip as 'won' instead of refund?

I know everywhere if someone retires you get moneyback.

Did someone of you bet on Auger and did have your bet been marked as "won" ?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Now its understandable. My friend felt like he was robbed as they have not refunded his bet.

Still not sure what FAA pick means, he told me he just wanted to bet on the victory of a player (Kyrgios) and everywhere in the world if someone retires you get a refund. It seems not on Unibet though 🙂

Edited by stefee1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, stefee1 said:

Thanks for your prompt reply. Now its understandable. My friend felt like he was robbed as they have not refunded its bet. Thanks again

There are many different rules across the betsites for retirement in tennis. All bets stand after one point or somewhere else one set played, could be void at other bookie even at 0-6 0-5, so terms and conditions is a must read.

@stefee1Your "everywhere" is hugely exaggerated. I'd say it's about 50-50 with MGA-licensed companies. Some Void others Settles bets like this. No scamming going on here. Even I was wondering when this happened to me first time, why does any site do it this way. But knowing that, you can also try to take a advantage of this rule.

• Like 1