Tour de France 2021 Fantasy

Purps

Damn, you know about and play every fantasy game there is, don't you? 😄

Not following the Tour anymore, however I'd like to contribute by posting this:

2003 was probably the best Tour ever, so many great riders (all on the juice though). But the Luz Ardiden stage was insane...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

Oh yesss, good times.

Haven't really watched too much recent years either, as earlier I had eurosport and with it, what I consider the best finnish language commentator we've ever had, knowing all about the sport itself but also telling all kinds of interesting facts not only about the race, but also the history of all the castles and such that they show a lot on the tour broadcasts. And the TV production sure has always been amazing quality.

Now I'm relying on often crappy web streams without the great commentary so I watch much less, but there's still some great stages every year... 👍

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

@WuDu

Oh yesss, good times.

Haven't really watched too much recent years either, as earlier I had eurosport and with it, what I consider the best finnish language commentator we've ever had, knowing all about the sport itself but also telling all kinds of interesting facts not only about the race, but also the history of all the castles and such that they show a lot on the tour broadcasts. And the TV production sure has always been amazing quality.

Now I'm relying on often crappy web streams without the great commentary so I watch much less, but there's still some great stages every year... 👍

😄 Here the race was broadcasted on Eurosport and ARD/ZDF, which are the #1 and #2 public TV stations. I remember that Eurosport had the better commentators however they also had crappy sound and commercials, of course. On ARD/ZDF, the commentators were tough to stomach since they cared more about local cuisine and sightseeing. 🤣 

Which riders did you root for in the late 90s to the mid 2000s? I was always hoping for Ulle to repeat his 97 success, too bad he's a complete degenerate who was happy finishing 2nd...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

6 hours ago, Purps said:

Tour will start tomorrow ( Saturday 26th ).

If you like cycling and fantasy sports, here is a link to join the Unibet Community private league:

https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register/?parrain=eivmgib&ligue=24885&mdp=WFFZN

🚲 👍

Purps,here is adress of much sexier fantasy https://en.zweeler.com/main/lobby