Request for adding 2 new tournaments

mamrot

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I would love to see something like this:

19:15 CET €25 The Earth PKO €500GTD single re-entry (PKO buyin/bounty 50/50, progressive 50% - classic PKO) with 10 minutes blind levels, 3.000 starting stack and 7 levels of late registration

20:15 CET €10 The Venus PKO €300GTD freezeout (PKO buyin/bounty 50/50, progressive 50% - classic PKO) with 6 minutes blind levels, 6.000 starting stack and 10 levels of late registration

One word about new tournament €10 Mercury Blue starting at 17:00CET - I believe this tournament should start at 18:05CET and have 7 levels of late registration (with this structure, so it is 4x10mins + 3x7mins+6mins break = 67mins of late reg)

Best regards,

mamrot

• Like 1

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 6/10/2021 at 9:10 PM, mamrot said:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I would love to see something like this:

19:15 CET €25 The Earth PKO €500GTD single re-entry (PKO buyin/bounty 50/50, progressive 50% - classic PKO) with 10 minutes blind levels, 3.000 starting stack and 7 levels of late registration

20:15 CET €10 The Venus PKO €300GTD freezeout (PKO buyin/bounty 50/50, progressive 50% - classic PKO) with 6 minutes blind levels, 6.000 starting stack and 10 levels of late registration

One word about new tournament €10 Mercury Blue starting at 17:00CET - I believe this tournament should start at 18:05CET and have 7 levels of late registration (with this structure, so it is 4x10mins + 3x7mins+6mins break = 67mins of late reg)

Best regards,

mamrot

Hey @mamrot
Thanks for your thoughts. There are some problems though.
You suggest €25 The Earth PKO €500GTD at 19:15 , we have the €25 - €2,500 Neptune Rebuy starting like 5 minutes later, that would be to much cannibalism between those tournaments to have some decent guarantees.

At 20:15 CET €10 The Venus PKO €300GTD , we have two €10 tournaments running one omaha and one sputnik. Adding a third would not be good.
€1,000 Sputnik
€400 Sputnik Omaha

Regarding the "One word about new tournament €10 Mercury Blue starting at 17:00CET"  this start time was actually requested by our ambassador Ian Simpson.

Thanks for your suggestions , this time they don't work well in the whole picture. Always open for suggestions though.

Cheers,
Leo

Hey @Leo-Unibet

Yes, but you are comparing few different tournaments/things/buy-ins:

€10 Sputnik is >€20 ABI (only few players play it as freezeout) and "normal" tourney

€10 Omaha is, what can I say, OMAHA

€25 Neptune is >€50 ABI (only few players play it as freezeout) and "normal" tourney

Could you add these tourneys without guarateeds then?

Additionally, most people play more than one table at a time and late registration of €25 The Earth would end around 20:30 CET and €25 Neptune would have 30 minutes late registration left.

To be honest, I don't get it...

Being sarcastic, in your opinion Balalakaw has no influence on Dark Matter and there is no cannibalism? You can say: of course, these tourneys are different. But then you say about cannibalism between €25 The Earth PKO and €25RA Neptune and between €10 The Venus PKO and €10 RA Sputnik/Omaha, which are also, wait for it, DIFFERENT! Not only the format of the tournament is different, but also the AVERAGE buy-ins.

This is why I don't get it, because it is illogical and shows inconsistency... but....

I'm not suprised about your decision... To be honest, the rejection was what I expected more, but in my opinion better argumet is: No, because no.

Last thing... Why not start a thread before adding ANY tournament asking players what new tournament they would like to see in schedule and at what time, and then vote 2-3 suggestions instead of adding stuff like Balalakaw that you don't know how it will take on. People usually say what they want and all you need to do is listen. Simplicity is the best and always wins at the end.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 10:02 PM, mamrot said:

Additionally, most people play more than one table at a time and late registration of €25 The Earth would end around 20:30 CET and €25 Neptune would have 30 minutes late registration left.

To be honest, I don't get it...

Being sarcastic, in your opinion Balalakaw has no influence on Dark Matter and there is no cannibalism? You can say: of course, these tourneys are different. But then you say about cannibalism between €25 The Earth PKO and €25RA Neptune and between €10 The Venus PKO and €10 RA Sputnik/Omaha, which are also, wait for it, DIFFERENT! Not only the format of the tournament is different, but also the AVERAGE buy-ins.

This is why I don't get it, because it is illogical and shows inconsistency... but....

I'm not suprised about your decision... To be honest, the rejection was what I expected more, but in my opinion better argumet is: No, because no.

Last thing... Why not start a thread before adding ANY tournament asking players what new tournament they would like to see in schedule and at what time, and then vote 2-3 suggestions instead of adding stuff like Balalakaw that you don't know how it will take on. People usually say what they want and all you need to do is listen. Simplicity is the best and always wins at the end.

Hey @mamrot I hope you are fine. Sorry for my late reply, trying to do some holidaying in the middle of work 🙂
What I try to do is to create a schedule where as many as possible can find a  good tournament of their choose with a decent guarantee.. With x-number of player liquidity I have to balance the schedule as best I can, your and other influencers from the community is important to make that happened.
The reason why I don't think it's a good idea asking the community what the next new tournament format should be is that you get as many options/formats as you get answers. I did this just a few just recently with "Venus" and I think I had 12 answers with 9 different formats.

Thanks for you engagement and please continue share your thoughts whenever you see something not so good.
May the flop be with you   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...