No rewards for loyalty players

Kennyken
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

This site must be the only site that don’t reward game play I’m not a high roller but do ok but it would be nice to get a few free spins or cash back on net losses why is this not the reason the promos are terrible for slot players that don’t like playing these new slots that are she it please do something about this it would even help players play more responsible love to hear other people ideas for this prpblem

• Solution
On 5/30/2021 at 8:59 AM, Kathleen Watson said:

Please help me retrieve my 40 bonus say activated  I will run out of days which is not fair has put my ten pounds in please can I put it on for me struggle in and not very good at reading to well thank you Kathleen

You received the €40 welcome offer the 10th of May. Or are you talking about another offer? 🙂

On 5/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, Kennyken said:

This site must be the only site that don’t reward game play I’m not a high roller but do ok but it would be nice to get a few free spins or cash back on net losses why is this not the reason the promos are terrible for slot players that don’t like playing these new slots that are she it please do something about this it would even help players play more responsible love to hear other people ideas for this prpblem

We do have rewards for higher stakes players as well, but you're right that we're more cautious than most operators and take responsible gambling very seriously. https://www.kindredgroup.com/media/press-releases/2021/kindreds-revenue-from-harmful-gambling-decreases-to-3.9-per-cent

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions