Tournament is on a break

MrBandes

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I will also send everyone in this thread an extra €5 ticket. Probably not before tomorrow though. 

so we'll get a 5e return + a 5e ticket?

Edited by ddd123
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, droopy123 said:

I only joined the community because of the issue,live chat has been the way for other sites,but sure im here now i might as well stick around,is it safe to stop watching the room now ?

Yes, the tournament will be canceled, so don't worry about this one.

1 minute ago, ddd123 said:

so we'll get a 5e return + a 5e ticket?

Cancelation policy wont necessarily give you your buyin back.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, the tournament will be canceled, so don't worry about this one.

Cancelation policy wont necessarily give you your buyin back.

where can I read cancelation policy? Thank you for your help

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

received thanks,

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees
The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.
Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it’s not a player supplied pot.

this reads to me that we will be refunded ?

1 hour ago, CodrinC said:

Can the people that joined the thread after this still get the 5$ ticket, please? Thank you

Gave everyone a ticket yes. Will not credit further now 🙂

15 hours ago, DixonKuntz said:

Also, can the tourney appear in the lobby again? It's nice to get a refund but really have no idea if the amount is correct we can't confirm.

Unfortunately not technically possible, but I can confirm that the ones I checked were all perfectly fine.

16 hours ago, DixonKuntz said:

Not sure how I feel about this - particularly the participation points as well for those registered during the glitch or those who were chip leading. 

Anyone seen anything different solutions in previous cases?

Not sure what the issue is? Why shouldn't everyone that intended to play the tournament get the participation point? Or you think position points should be paid for a tournament where registration was still open? I don't quite follow 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions