15 to go promotion

Hotbovril

I've just had a crack at this after seeing the bonus in my account and landed a winner at my first attempt. I also landed a winner with my second horse but the icon for the offer had disappeared from my account at that stage. Is the promo a permanent feature of Unibet or is it something that is offered occasionally? I have searched the forum but can't find an answer anywhere.

Hi @Hotbovril loving the name. 😄

There are 3 Uniboosts per day to price boost your own particular selection, then there are price boosts on specific horses in some races.

The 15 to go is not on all the time, usually with big meetings like Cheltenham and Aintree, plus some others. 

All these offers can be found by clicking the highlighted rewards icon, looks like there are no more 15 to go for today. 

Good luck with the 🏇

1536949322_Screenshot(162).thumb.png.dcae29d101b63d6166b0209bf357fc0d.png

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

52 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Hi @Hotbovril loving the name. 😄

There are 3 Uniboosts per day to price boost your own particular selection, then there are price boosts on specific horses in some races.

The 15 to go is not on all the time, usually with big meetings like Cheltenham and Aintree, plus some others. 

All these offers can be found by clicking the highlighted rewards icon, looks like there are no more 15 to go for today. 

Good luck with the 🏇

1536949322_Screenshot(162).thumb.png.dcae29d101b63d6166b0209bf357fc0d.png

Magic GR1ZZL3R. Thanks for explaining that. After those two efforts today I was rather hoping it was like Coral's BBL. But that's me being greedy!

• Thanks 1