Hexapro bug

StarKebap

Hi. this morning I started a mtt and 3 x25 euro hexapro. 3 hexapro I started at the same time. but only 2 tables opened. the money for the 3rd hexapro was taken from the account.
it can be easily verified that I did not play any hand in that hexapro.
even more. yesterday the same thing happened to me when I started 4 hexapro of 25euro. 3 tables opened and one did not.

I suppose there have been such incidents before, but I can only prove these two.

@RayL @Andy-Unibet 

@StarKebap wrote:

Hi. this morning I started a mtt and 3 x25 euro hexapro. 3 hexapro I started at the same time. but only 2 tables opened. the money for the 3rd hexapro was taken from the account.

it can be easily verified that I did not play any hand in that hexapro.

even more. yesterday the same thing happened to me when I started 4 hexapro of 25euro. 3 tables opened and one did not.

I suppose there have been such incidents before, but I can only prove these two.

@RayL @Andy-Unibet 

Hi @StarKebap,

Thanks for the report, will get refunds credited shortly. Do you know roughly what time the issue happened yesterday?

Could you provide any more information on what you did before registering and device/client used please so we can try and recreate this.

Poker Janitor