RIO Sweat Thread

Sect7G

It's going to be a promo of consistency. Remember it's only your top 25 results that count so you can do terribly all week and still end up at the top by the end with a good week 2. I think people are seeing the first couple of €10 winners at the top and thinking they're going to run away with it when they could score nothing for the rest of the two weeks.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I'm doing exactly the opposite: playing (probably) only the 0e tourneys. I know that gives me no chance of actually winning anything on the leaderboard, but at least I get some practice in MTTs. Monday night I actually went to the final table and finished fifth (iirc). Today is looking good as well in the 0e deep stack. I might begin to like these deep stacks :) 

Ouch unlucky I bet you nearly fell off your seat when that Ace hit
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Kind of yeah. Just praying for no ace on the river. 

But I grinded it back from 12k to 65k. 

Then it went preflop all in with my AQ vs 77. I didnt hit anything, so I m out in 27 or 28. place. 24 places get paid :smileysad:

Would have 140k chips and be top4 in chips if I would have won the flip. Never lucky in the 10€ ones. So sad :(

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Was Chipleading the 2€ Crazy Showdown MTT, after I lost with A4 vs Q7 (river 7) and A5s vs QJs (I go all in preflop with few big blinds, get called by QJ). The A5 vs QJ pot would have made me chipleader with nearly 100k chips. I tend to never win these most important all ins :smileymad:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes you obviously have the skill level to make deep runs, you just need the cooperation of the Poker Gods
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thanks mate :-)

I just need to let off some steam sometimes. If it annoys anyone, please dont hesitate to tell me and I will stop. :smileywink:

Another shot in the €10 Crazy Showdown now, lets run it up.. I need to climp in the leaderboard if I want to go to Iceland :smileylol:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Seriously, what did I do to earn that? 

First hand after the break:

571589683_Bildschirmfoto2016-08-12um21_13_06.png.622e9f102450c407b9a75fd27c93af8a.png

Before the flop I have only 58 % vs two players, but the flop was just perfect. 

After the flop with just two cards two come I have a huge 87,15% lead (A9o = 7.97% , 66 = 4,87%). 

The turn is bad of course, there always is a sweat :( Still I have more than 80% to win the hand and the chiplead at the time. 

The river gives A9o the straight, at least I win the sidepot vs 66. Instead of around 100k I had 16k left. 

The very next hand I was in the big blind with K7o and 5 players all in. K7o vs T3o vs Q2o vs A8o vs A2s. I was quite happy with my hand as I had two live cards. After the turn I still had a flush draw to win the hand, but I couldnt make it. I had 4k chips left after that hand. The guy who won with T3 had 0,5 Big Blinds left, won the hand and finished 4th in the end for 116€. Congrats, Dude! :smileyhappy: I managed to run it up again but couldnt win with A7s vs T8o and 28o because and 8 cam on the board. I busted 21th when 18 get paid. :smileysad: Plus I misclicked shoved ATo in the 4€ Crazy Showdown into QQ right after I lost the QQ-hand. I wanted to 3bet to approx. 3x the openraise, instead I tipped to many numbers in the field and of course I lost ATo vs QQ :smileymad: 

Really bad day, I think thats it for me in the Rio Series, gl everyone still in!

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Well, there went my chances. Have had like 2-figs amount of deep runs, but best place before today 4th and 6th. Today 2nd in 2€ one and 5th in 10€ one but there's effectively 0 chance that I get any good LB prizes. By winning 10€ one I would probably have been near top5 which have been my main goal (and very achiavable, as it needs just 1-2 wins).

Imo. LB point structure is badly flawed as effectively you have to win (2nd place gives only 50% of points, 3rd 33% etc.) and I think something like Butler League point system should've been used.

Anyway, nice promotion! Next time no last minute changes and better software and no bugs and it's greatest tournament series in the internet :)

So now when the promotion has ended and final results are still not available, what are your thoughts? What will be your final position in the leaderboard?

Also I want to thank Unibet for great promotion, it was great experience for me as not MTT player and I'm looking forward to another promotions :)

Archived