Postponed game?

Theswede

Talleres de Remedios de Escalada - Deportivo Español

Fotboll / Argentina / Primera B Metropolitana
‎den ‎26‎ ‎jan‎ ‎2019‎ ‎23‎:‎35

Im waitin for result in this game. The game started (0-0) and was then postponed.
What are happening now? The game is still "open". Will it be annulled? When?

@Theswede wrote:

Talleres de Remedios de Escalada - Deportivo Español

Fotboll / Argentina / Primera B Metropolitana
‎den ‎26‎ ‎jan‎ ‎2019‎ ‎23‎:‎35

Im waitin for result in this game. The game started (0-0) and was then postponed.

What are happening now? The game is still "open". Will it be annulled? When?

Hello @Theswede and welcome to the community,

If a match/event is postponed before starting, all bets are voided if the match/event isn't played within 72 hours. If there's an official statement from the governing body, that the match won't be played within the 72 hours then all bets are voided before the period ends.

If a match/event is postponed after starting, all bets are voided if the match isn't continued and finished within 36 hours. So in your case , you'll have to wait those 36 hours to get you bet voided if it does not continue.If it continues, of course the final result will be taken into cosideration.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I am very disappointed with Unibet and Kambi! Although well over 36 hours have passed, the match has not yet been corrected. Very poorly acted! I have chatted with customer service and they have emailed Kambi but have not received any response after 4 hours. Frivolous not even following their own rules. I would not recommend Unibet!

Archived