Problem with a combination bet

Taffodil

Hi

I'm attempting to make a combination bet but getting the message:-

'Please note that some of the outcomes are related and cannot be combined.'  The bets, as far as I reckon are unrelated, eg English Prem League Winner, Serie A Winner, Champions League Winner, 6 Nations Rugby Winner, Pool Winners in Rugby World Cup, F1 Driver's Championship Winning Driver & Superbowl Winner.  Any help much appreciated.

Hi @Taffodil
It might be worth to remove 1 bet at a time to figure out which 2 bets cannot be combined!

My guess is that there is a problem with the Champions League Winner (in combination with the Premier league and the Serie A winner, because teams can play both the local league and the champions league!)

@Taffodil I get this message even when making multiple bets that cannot possibly be related, as I suspect in your case. I think it's automatic just to cover Unibet in cases where people don't read the rules carefully and make the bet anyway (I'm guilty as well) :geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived