SNG Challenges are way too tilting!!!

Kuriziwau

Once again i need a lot more than 50 games to complete a major challenge at 5seat SNGs. My guess is that i need at least 75 ( probably more ) games on average to complete a major challenge.Right now I'm at 0/3 after more than 50 games!!!!

I don't know what kind of vpip i have to play, but i already play a style to complete these challenges faster ( not betting turns as aggressive when i need to see rivers or limping the SB when I need to see flops and so on ). It's just frustrating to not make any progress in a lot of majors. I think you, as an operator, should not influence the style of play and with these challenges you basically force us to. Otherwise I'd need at least 100+ games on average to complete major challenges.

My preferred option would be that you treat SNGs like MTTs. But it would be fine to remove challenges which have a lot of variance in itself like reach a flop that contains at least two sevens ( 3 times to complete ) and replace them with challenges like reach the turn when it comes a spade ( 50 times to complete )

Good luck everyone!

@Kuriziwau I really think the only way to complete these challenges is to totally ignore them. If they make you change your style of play to sub-optimal just to complete a challenge more quickly they aren't good for your game, and if they start lowering your profit or increase you losses why bother with them, they will complete when they complete. No-one is forcing you to play a certain way, it's you choosing to do so to complete a challenge that will come naturally anyway. Seriously, I never look at them and don't feel I'm missing out on anything, if I get extra points while playing it's a bonus.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

If you change your strategy in order to complete challenges that implies you think you will profit more from the challenge rewards than playing your normal strategy. Do not do so. They will come with volume. You either play poker or sink money in to playing the challenges.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Q3-Challenges/m-p/166453

There you have the averages. Some take longer, some less time. You can also have a cluster of "misses". If some challenge seems hard then you can cancel it from your profile. You can cancel two challenges per month.

Archived