Profit boost football

Robinson94

Tried talking to someone on live chat about this but he couldn’t give me a answer. 

I have a 8 fold football accumulator which has been boosted by a 50% profit boost & I want to know if this will have a cash out option?

on the betslip it had a cash out symbol on the bottom but when I go onto ‘my bets’, there is no cash out atall? Hopefully someone can have the answer to this.

@Robinson94 wrote:

Tried talking to someone on live chat about this but he couldn’t give me a answer. 

I have a 8 fold football accumulator which has been boosted by a 50% profit boost & I want to know if this will have a cash out option?

on the betslip it had a cash out symbol on the bottom but when I go onto ‘my bets’, there is no cash out atall? Hopefully someone can have the answer to this.

@Robinson94 welcome to community! Unfortunately no cash out on boosters! If you choice 50% booster then you need wait until all games will finishes! 

M.

@Robinson94 wrote:

Hi @Robinson94 and welcome to the community,

If the accumulator bet slip has been boosted , from my experience , there will not be any "cash-out" option available. All of my previous boosted bet slips never offered this option, so i guess is a general Unibet rule :)

Good luck with your bets.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived