Betting-clients new look

Camilio

Solid new look but not something WOW.

I would rather like to see "betting options" more "decorated".Corner options under corner section,players specials under one tab...

Now,you can see corner options under "full time" tab-winner of the math+corners.
"Team to score in both halves " under "match events" tab instead in "half" tab

All in all,cant find bad point/s in betting section.

@Bigwinner wrote:

Miss the old version.

It was much easier to find pre-matches. When plaing X/1 from same league you had it all together.

Now I have to do alot more clicking and scrolling for each match.....

@Bigwinner Not sure if I’ve understood you correctly, but if you’re after double chance offers, it’s pretty easy? Just search for the league and select double chance. Is literally two clicks with the mouse (and some typing). 

1F2491C6-24D2-4742-8C4B-C0DB61236B69.thumb.png.f420fc0d2a89efe5bccad56cb56b404d.png

Hi BonusPater.

I only get Asian handicap and Pre-match odds to choose from drop-down. 

Like "Norwegian tippeligan" I would like to play  Half time / Full time  X/1 , typical odds 4,5 and up. 

Nice way to get high odds to win betting competition...

Is there a way to change in Drop-down ? 

@Bigwinner wrote:

Hi BonusPater.

I only get Asian handicap and Pre-match odds to choose from drop-down. 

Like "Norwegian tippeligan" I would like to play  Half time / Full time  X/1 , typical odds 4,5 and up. 

Nice way to get high odds to win betting competition...

Is there a way to change in Drop-down ?

@Bigwinner Hmm. You're after pre-match odds and not live, right?

If that's the case, and you want to bet on a specific league, see this video - first .co.uk and then the Norwegian site :)

@Camilio wrote:

Thank`s mate. I`ll pray for a button though.. ;)

haha, there's a button, just not the usual place :)

I think it makes sense as it is now - having all the bonus stuff on the same page. Just feels a bit weird to be sent to the betting page, instead of embedding the free bet info under the account section :)

@testuser1could you please explain for me where I can see my personal offers? Before it was a button called "mina erbjudanden" or something where i could find my freebets and odds-boosts..  This layout may be easier but I am confused anyway.. :)

It´s all in there.

I have checked that but i still miss my personal offers as freebets and oddsboosts :) I have missed a few options before and I am not the best  of awareness. Lazy as a dog.. I mean: I can see my offers at that page but I want them sorted as they used to.. (in a button in my startpage) Hope you know what I mean . I´m not so good at english ;)

It´s all in there.

I'm actually not sure what you mean :)

There're three different kinds of bonuses, in terms of where they're displayed:

1. The "normal" bonus offers as deposit bonuses and free bonus money which are shown on https://www.unibet.com/myaccount/mybonus/bonusoffers

2. Sport offers as free bets and profitboosts which are on https://www.unibet.com/betting#bonus-offers (as they've always been), and they also show when you add a bet to your betslip. The only thing that changed, as far as I can tell, is where the link to this page is located. It was previously on the sports betting page, and it's not been moved to the bonus section under account.

3. Free spins which are not really shown anywhere, and you have to open the game to see them.

So, you have to check two different places to see your personal offers, but it was also like that before. If you mean promotions, it's still the same as before: https://www.unibet.com/promotions

Archived