Betting tips

Mirzaa

I cant find similar topic soo i am starting new one... 

Ticket 1 

19:00 Dinamo Zagreb- Hajduk Split 

Over 5,5 yellow cards 1.55

Over 8,5 corners 1,50

Ticket 2 

19:00 Dinamo Zagreb- Hajduk Split 

Marko Gavranović to score a goal in regular time  2.40

This is a final Cuo match off the season and also its the biggest derby in croatian foodball. Few days ago Dinamo celebrete first place in league and now they will try to won cup against old rival. Both are ready for the final game ( a few injuries in Hajduk but the best players are playing) which will be played in neutral venue in Vinkovci. 

My prediction its over 5,5 yellow cards because todays reffre is M. Zebec who is very easy on showing yellow card especially when it comes to derby matches. He  also judged on the past game of these two teams and in first half he showed 4 yellows cards and 6 in full time. Almost every derby has 6 or more cards soo i think this is  good bet. As well as with yellow cards Dinamo play with lots of corners in games in last derby in Split they won 1:2 with 6:11 in corners. 

Marko Gavranović is one of the best players in Dinamo he scores both goals in last derby and my prediction is that he will score today.

Good luck! 

02:00 Rockford- Texas over 5,5 goals (1.86) 

02:30 Bolivar- Delfin  1  (1.36)

Semi finale in AHL is almost done and we are now waiting for the final ( Texas leads 3:0 and Toronto leads also 3:0 against Lehigh Phantoms) but i think Rockford is strong team in this playoff is only team who enter in semi final with all wins and in first game against Texas they lost 4:2 and other two loses they lost in overtime. Texas has open way to final but they need to win as soon as posibble to have time for rest before the final, last game finished 5:5 (5:6 overtime) and i am expecting 6 or more goals tonight.

Second pick is Copa Libertodores final games in group stages, Bolivar playing in group with Delfin,  At. Nacional and for now first place has At. Nacional with 9 points,  Colo Colo 7 points Delfin 7 points and Bolivar 5.... First two teams going to next round Copa L. while third placed team going to Soudamericana.. Bolivar can easily go to second place because Colo Colo is playing against Nacional away.... The most important reason that iam playing on Bolivar its because of their stadium "At an altitude of 11,932 feet, Estadio Hernando Siles sits at what's classified as very high altitude." and many club better then Delfin lost their games on this stadium (Best example is Santos when Neymar played for them and they played great in that period but lost 2:1 against Bolivar and in second game won 8:0). Bolivar is home team and they have record 7wins 4 draw i 1defeat at home in 2018 (Last game they lost against Strongest in semi final of playoffs)  and i dont think that Delfin has any chance tonight. 

Good luck!

18:00 Budućnost- Sutjeska over 2,5 goals 1.97

Last day in montenegro first league Sutjeska already won the legaue with 76 points while Budućnost is secure on second place with 57 points. These two teams scored the most goals in the legaue and also those are two best defence in the leage but this is last game soo iam expecting relax game with 3 or more goals. Last match they played 4.4.2018. and Sutjeska won 3:2 at home, this odds are to good for match doesnt have big importance...

https://www.rezultati.com/utakmica/6i0EDxZ1/#detalji

Budućnost- Sutjeska FT 2:3 👍

Double

20:30 Rayo Vallecano- Lugo Half Time/ Full Time 1/1 1.74

20:30 Sporting Gijon- Granada 1 1.70

Last year Rayo was finished season on 12. place and this season they played much better and today they will celebrete with their fans returning in the first legaue.  Lugo is in the middle of the table soo they dont need points today soo iam playing on Rayo and they are team who scored most goal in league soo  iam playing that they will have a lead in first half and they will win at the end. They have second goalscorer in the league Raul De Tomas (23years) who scored 24 goals and he is on loan from Real Madrid. 

Second pick is also froma LaLiga2 where Sporting Gijon play against Granada. Gijon is on third position with 68 point five less than second playced Rayo and 3 more than fourth Zaragoza, with today win they will secure their playoff for LaLiga. Intresting thing is that Sporting Gijon is best home team this season (14W- 3D- 3L)  while Granada is one of worst away team (3W- 6D- 11L ) soo 1.70 on home team it good enough for me.. 

Single 

16:00 SchalkeU19- HertaU19  1  1.9

This is Final game and winner of the west division Schalke while play against winner of the north division Herta in neutral venue at Oberhause. In Semi Final Schalke won Hoffenhaim in both matches ( 0:1 and 4:2) while Herta played against Dortmund and in the first match they won 4:0 and away they were losing 3:0 and Dortmund had 10min to score one more goal but Herta scored in 87min and match ended 3:1. Schalke is much better team when you look resultats this season and in 2018. they played 17 matches with 14 wins and 3 draw soo i am playing on them to win this finale in regular time. 

Good Luck!

France Open first round.

Ostapenko win last year, it was one of biggest surprises! This year she facing with media, fans and every one else pressure to defend last years achievement! Then I decided today bet  on Kozlova! Ostapenko never win her and I hope Kozlova at list take it first set  

Who else folowing Tenis? image.thumb.png.9037f42b8145aae587d73900a58ab357.png

Ticket 1

SchalkeU19- HertaU19 FT 1:3 :Veryangry: (Still wondering how they lost it, better team almost the whole match, Hertha has few shots and scores 3 goals and missed penalty in 90min.. Well thats football, while they were losing 0:1 Schalke player missed empty goal one metar away from goal line... ) 

Ticket 2

Rayo Vallecano- Lugo 1/1   HT 1:0 FT 1:0 :Thumbsup:

Sporting Gijon- Granada  1     FT 2:1 :Thumbsup:

18:00 Bosnia- Montenegro 1   1.80

Today we are playing against our neighbors at home and after watching first 11 iam expecting that we will beat Montenegro. Džeko and Pjanić our two best players are ready for tonight. This is friendly match but tonigh three excellent players are playing their last game for Bosnia (Emir Spahić, Vedad Ibišević and Zvjezdan Misimović) and coach Prosinečki announced good game and victory in their honor. In this year we played 4 games 1W (Bulgaria 0:1) 2D (SAD 0:0 we missed penalty in second half and Senegal 0:0) 1L (Meksiko 0:1). Bosnia has better plays than Montenegro and tonight in Zenica hopefully they will show that. 

Good luck! 

Archived