community rumble 27/04

xdiediex1

a lot fo people signed up with another alias then the community one, please people double check , would be sad if ya win the package with the wrong alias ,good luck everyone and if ya see me at the table, please give me ALL your chips 🤣

just doubled up with someone that really thought that KK is higher then a str8 ,esp after i really called everything they decided to go all inn, i thought oke that very nice of you ,he wasnt a communitymember so i dont think he blames me

If you were at my table, I apologize - went allin with 20 out of 25 hands or so, and couldn't lose a hand in the beginning. Was playing CS GO with Marco and some other guys, so was just clicking random buttons (or not so random, as it was just allin) in the 10 min that it lasted :D

@testuser1 wrote:

If you were at my table, I apologize - went allin with 20 out of 25 hands or so, and couldn't lose a hand in the beginning. Was playing CS GO with Marco and some other guys, so was just clicking random buttons (or not so random, as it was just allin) in the 10 min that it lasted :D

i am 500 procent sure that it wasnt you , cause it was a non member name so not from the community and you would use you alias as a member in the community rumble,or wouldnt you haha🤣

Archived