monthly missions

gravedom

I noticed that the monthly missions are ALMOST similar each month, and im thankfully to the unibet poker team for them. But some missions are quite a challange for some of us or at least for me. For example this month part 5 was to reach 200bb in hold em, and i achived it quite easy, and the last month was the same (not sure if it was part5) but for omaha, when i lost 16 euro out of my 17 euro bankroll so i failed the mission.  It would be nice if the challange would be optional between hold em and omaha ( reach 200 bb in hold em OR omaha).

I hope that the unibet poker team would take this into consideration.

Kind regards

P.S.: sry for my english and if i didnt post where i should

@gravedom

The promo is there to get players to try out different games. The rewards are very generous (more than you rake) so I find it more than fair that there needs to be some effort done :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@gravedom

I feel your pain. I had the same problem in december and posted this

Sorry to post on your post but i do not know how to start a new topic

need to vent a little

I spent 8 hours playing 3 tables to clear the double the max buy in (8 euro) plo.

I find plo hard to play with most players max bet before flop then max bet each flop turn and river, so it can become expensive to clear this challenge for a reward of 100 bonus points.

With all respect to unibet i love the extra rewards on offer, but this challenge should have been put on level 4 as this level is far to easy and for a 10nl ticket.

I would love to know what other players think, or am i just a bad player? (and don't be cruel)

Level 4 below

4a

Create a new identity

Change your appearance by creating a new identity

€10 NL10 Ticket

4b

Play tournaments

Play any multi-table tournament that has a €1 buy-in or higher for three days in a row

4c

NLHE Blackjack

Be dealt 10 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake

with omaha i just try too play as tight unless on the button and wait till you see players who dont know what their doing before trying to get tricky? maybe just full house mine if you really uncomfortable... you might aswell get at least a basic understanding of the game because the freebies are sometimes plo and you can make some easy money as the theory is similar you just have too pay more attention too flop texture and thats always a good skill too practise no limit hold em as its easy too get lazy and un alert

Archived