Poker avatars

polarbear

I may understand avatars with pimp , hookers etc. but what i dont understand do you have avatars with clowns.

Beside tilting series during the game now i have another tilt mood when i see clowns and black man travestits

I dont like to play without avatars so is not a solution and i am preatty sure that i am not the only person who hates clowns and black travestits

A selection is a must 

1. Suggestion:

Whenever there is one of those two that make you go crazy, you just set "Display Avatars" on off. If you really don´t wanna do that, use the

2. Suggestion:

Create some tiny paper snippets and stick them on your screen. These snippets should be dark and big enough to cover the avatar fully but not too big as you still want to see their chipstacks. :smileylol: 

I hope I was of some help.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

1. Suggestion:

Whenever there is one of those two that make you go crazy, you just set "Display Avatars" on off. If you really don´t wanna do that, use the

2. Suggestion:

Create some tiny paper snippets and stick them on your screen. These snippets should be dark and big enough to cover the avatar fully but not too big as you still want to see their chipstacks. :smileylol: 

I hope I was of some help.

i was saying above that hidden avatars is not a option for me. i like play with them.

is a bit hard playing with 7 tables and covering clowns with sticks all over the monitor :)

it would be nice if there would be a right click to hide a specific character

@duckwhisperer wrote:

Maybe you should look into your tilt issues rather than blaming avatars that piss you off :cathappy:

I am pretty sure you are the only one who has this problem but maybe they can implement a feature of switching off one specific avatar.

I dont know if he is the only one there is a constant fear of the duck avatar, Its been known to make speople poo there pants. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived