UDSO

VikingsAF

@DavidP_Unibet and @Leo-Unibet (and maybe @Robin-Unibet)

I saw you are starting some international qualifiers for the UDSO, but before I take a shot at them I would like to know a few things :)

- The seats, are they for all of the stops? Or only for the ones that aren't in France? I know France had a closed poker regulation, where only French players could play in their own country. Did this change? (Or am I completely wrong?)

- On the same page as previous bullet point. Do all of the events have this 550 event, since I saw there are different kind of stops (Normal ones and 'Cup' ones and that kind of stuff)

- Is there any future for packages (like with UK and UO), I think a 1k package is something that would be amazing (450 towards expenses)

The stops really look fun, but don't really want to invest anything in travel apart from funds I can win with poker (And I think this scares the average Unibet player overall, seeing that not even 1 player wanted to join to hunt for overlay yesterday)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

- The seats, are they for all of the stops? Or only for the ones that aren't in France? I know France had a closed poker regulation, where only French players could play in their own country. Did this change? (Or am I completely wrong?)

99% sure the regulations for the closed market are for online only. David Lappin was playing DSOs last year including ones in France I think and the Hendon Mob shows non-French players in the results.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Yeah the restrictions are online, and even those are mostly aimed to people that are in France (depends on the site). Played a french leg of the DSO last year, mostly french people but some foreigners as well, if you want exact info about the live tour itself I recommend e-mailing DSO about it, they respond pretty quickly with any information you might need. 

Hey @VikingsAF !

Yes we decided to run something ongoing for the UDSO, because we'd like to support this Unibet sponsored event and we do receive requests for it. We tested two one-off qualifier weeks last year and it was a succes. It's a great and easy way for us to expand on our live events offering!

We will start with qualifiers for the €550 seats. Every final guarantees at least one €550 seat. You can use your seat for any of the €550 events this year. When you win your seat, the UDSO organisation will contact you to arrange your event.

For now the finals are just seat only, in line with the qualifiers on the French network. I wouldn't expect this to change on the short-term.

Great you reached out with your questions and feedback. Thanks for that!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived