Poland - Portugal

Hoovers

Difficult to predict imo, i think Poland will have a great chance of advanciing if Lewandovski starts to play better, else i think that Ronaldo will be the difference in this match, if he´s good, Portugal win otherwise they lose. So after all this is said- I think Portugal will go to the semis......( but as u can read i actually predicted 1X2 so i cant miss this one :D)

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

I think Poland would have to get more balls to Lewandowski. Havent seen all the games but he seems to be quit alone in the front. Portugal will get more scoring chances imo so it is up to Nani and Ronaldo if they will them count. My pick would be Portugal to win. After full time, extra time or penalties, that i dont know.

It depends on the Portuguese defense , which didnt look too good in earlier matches. It will be hard for Poland to score , they have to worry too much about the Portuguese attack with Nani and Ronaldo . 

I predict extra time in this game and a late goal by Ronaldo . 

@startelver wrote:

It depends on the Portuguese defense , which didnt look too good in earlier matches. It will be hard for Poland to score , they have to worry too much about the Portuguese attack with Nani and Ronaldo . 

I predict extra time in this game and a late goal by Ronaldo . 

Put few euros on under 0,5 at the halftime so once i am hoping low score game :)

Good start w goal after 2 minutes, Will give US a great game

Add comment after 10 minutes: seems as porlande r doing same misstake as against switzerland, against the portugues, they Will be punished. Would say they have to lift up their game or they Will loose 

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

Overtime and penalty shootout - again. :smileyfrustrated: Too bad for Poland, they fought well, but my wish came true, Portugal won and at least Ronaldo managed to hit the goal once. :smileytongue: But I agree with livertool, he hasn't been living up to the hype lately. I miss the Real Ronaldo. :smileysad: I was quite impressed by Renato Sanches, however.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

We've just put a special bet on the site: "Portugal to win the tournament without winning a match in regular time".

Protugal_to_win_without_winning.png.4ac5472073ba42ba3e68dde1cec4d789.png

If they somehow should go on to win, it seems very likely they'll keep needing extra time or penalties, so it might actually be some value there (because of their half). Hopefully that will never happen, thou. It would be a disaster for the game. Need Belgium to go on tonight. I have absolutely no interest in watching a semi with Bale vs Ronaldo, flanked by Renato Sancez and Aaron Ramsey...

Still. Whomever gets through from the other half would be the only well deserved winner of Euro2016, be it Italy, France or Germany...

Archived