szepok8 tennis and baseball picks

szepok8

I love Bencic. She is so cute and very talented and I think she will win many GS trophies in near future. She has very aggressive stlye she serves very good and she is very athletic. She has already won Junior Wimbledon few years ago and she likes grass. She was injured few weeks ago so shes not 100% at the moment and Pironkova also likes grass  but Bencic is more talented and better player.

MLB  18:10

Tampa Bay - Boston

Tip: Boston win  &  Boston -1,5 run

odds: 1,56 & 1,91
unibet

Moore vs Price

David Price is more better pitcher than Tampa's Moore and Boston's batting lineup is also more better than Tampa's. Boegarts and Big Papi have very good season and other players are good too. No doubt that Boston will win this match and I risk Boston can win wit more runs. so hc -,15 also a good pick.

@szepok8 wrote:

Wimbledon Ladies

Errani - Cornet

tip: Cornet win

odds: 1,63

unibet

I don't like bet on a match os 'Alte Hasen' in the first or second round because they know each other so good that only the momentary from decides. I know that Errani is much better on clay than on grass ans Cornet still have the skill to beat her easily but really don't know. A match with lot of rain suspension can go to every side.

Errani's frist serve is very very slow. Her play stly is not so good in grass. She iss athletic but in grass dont count to much. Only need one aggressive strong forehand or backhand and rally is over. cornet is ood in grass she has beaten not one not two quality player in the past. I think Cornet will win 2-0

@szepok8 wrote:

Errani's frist serve is very very slow. Her play stly is not so good in grass. She iss athletic but in grass dont count to much. Only need one aggressive strong forehand or backhand and rally is over. cornet is ood in grass she has beaten not one not two quality player in the past. I think Cornet will win 2-0

What you've wrote is correct but unfortunately only in general. The fact is that the odd for Cornet is 1,65. The question is why so high? As you described it would have 1,2 or 1,3. Is Cornet in better form or Errani fighting with injury? I still don't know. And as I wrote don't forget the rain factor. It may happen that the game will be played 3 days long. Is Cornet stronger in head? So many questions. I still think this is an unpredictable match even you don't have some better infos.

MLB  18:10

Tampa Bay - Boston

Tip: Boston win  &  Boston -1,5 run

odds: 1,56 & 1,91
unibet

Moore vs Price

David Price is more better pitcher than Tampa's Moore and Boston's batting lineup is also more better than Tampa's. Boegarts and Big Papi have very good season and other players are good too. No doubt that Boston will win this match and I risk Boston can win wit more runs. so hc -,15 also a good pick.

Easy 4-0  :S

Wimbledon Ladies  ~18.00 GMT +1

C Wandewhege  -  Babos T.

tip: over 21,5 game

odds: 1,98

Babos has good serve and maybe surprise Wandewhege with serve-volley play. She is very good at net and I think she reach tiebreak once at least. In this case we need an other 6-3 set to win

Wimbledon Ladies

J Boserup  -  B. Bencic

tip: Bencic 2-0
odds: 1,39
unibet

Bencic was amazing againt Pironkova yestarday. She beats bulgarian in very easy two sets. She was very aggressive and her serve wwas also good. Boserup beat Maria on Monday but today she has no chance. No doubt Belinda will win easily

Wimbledon Ladies

J Boserup  -  B. Bencic

tip: Bencic 2-0
odds: 1,39
unibet

Bencic was amazing againt Pironkova yestarday. She beats bulgarian in very easy two sets. She was very aggressive and her serve wwas also good. Boserup beat Maria on Monday but today she has no chance. No doubt Belinda will win easily

My Belinda retired from game after 4-6 0-1due injury. Match void

Im hungarian and Babos Timea is hungarian too. I wanted to believe she can play a good match againt Vandeweghe. But she was awful and I was kind. She won 4!!!!! points in whole match if Vandeweghe served. Joke.

Wimbledon Ladies  ~18.00 GMT +1

C Vandeweghe  -  Babos T.

tip: over 21,5 game

odds: 1,98

Babos has good serve and maybe surprise Wandewhege with serve-volley play. She is very good at net and I think she reach tiebreak once at least. In this case we need an other 6-3 set to win

Archived