Unibet only approve £1.80 of £3.06 double WHAT!!!

Jay

I would imagine Unibets future of survival to be extremely limited.

First I place a £10 bet on a 25/1 hot and only £6.97 is accepted, rest sent for approval??

Then a £3 double on 25/1 and 11/4 - and £1.80 is accepted.

Unbelievabl,once bet settles , thats my last bet with these time wasting operation. 

@Jay Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the bet offering this weekend, nice win you picked up though! At Unibet we have general limits on all bets - just as all other bookmakers do. These limits are crucial to our business to help us manage liabilities and offer customers the best possible prices. If a 25/1 bet is popular with a high number of players, there's a good chance it would see bet limits as it's a very high odds. 

The general limits on the most popular sports are very high and the vast majority of customers will never reach a maximum bet stake alert. If you at some point are faced with hitting a maximum bet stake limit, you always have the option to send the full bet amount requested for manual approval, which was also possible in this instance.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

@JeppeL wrote:

The general limits on the most popular sports are very high and the vast majority of customers will never reach a maximum bet stake alert. If you at some point are faced with hitting a maximum bet stake limit, you always have the option to send the full bet amount requested for manual approval, which was also possible in this instance.

/Jeppe

/Jeppe

@JeppeL

However it would be nice if manual approval would at least give you the max stake! Yesterday I placed a bet on the German Election in September and wanted to bet 200. Max stake was 117, so I sent it to manual approval and all I got through were 50 Euro with 150 Euro being sent back and the odds being reduced. I mean, come on...:wow: And my odds were below 2,00...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu I'll pass it on to the relevant department, in this case it'll be the guys who handle customer experience. I agree the feeling you must have had after placing that bet would be rather flat, so duly noted and thanks for highlighting it.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived