Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xizted Rank 13
Rank 13

What do you guys think about EL and esports being shown on TV. I am really happy about esports and gaming in general getting some mainstream attention.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
SJ Rank 9
Rank 9
I didn't even knew this beeing showing on tv Smile
I always watch it on stream Smile
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

A couple of years ago it was a live coverage of the e-FIFA championship( it was german masters or so) with a betting opportunity at another betting company. I hope Unibet will buy the rights of something similar.

0 Likes
xizted Rank 13
Rank 13

The finals of every group will be shown on TBS at least in the US. I think its on TV on some other countries as well

0 Likes
xizted Rank 13
Rank 13

That would be just amazing. Unibet already has quite a lot of esports matches to bet on but that would be amazing

0 Likes
chrishengren Rank 10
Rank 10

I only thought this happened with esports in korea since there it is intergrated with the society and being a pro gamer is not taboo as it is in most western countries

jukkasd Rank 9
Rank 9

In finland, your biggest tv company shows dreamhack and assembly live in tv and their website. They also are very active on social media and shares lots of information on upcoming events. 

They speak finnish in those live streams, and even did small guide from cs:go to viewers who dont know anything about the game where they tell map objectives and explain other stuff what you need to know about game play.

jukkasd Rank 9
Rank 9

Oh, and if i recall correcty. ESL has own channel just for e-sports on viasat network

camolla1111 New member

yes, I always watch it on stream !