Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12

Hotel New Montana 4*. Bulevardul Carol I, 24, Sinaia, Romania.

0 Likes
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, thanks for the registration letter, got it today. I have a question about it! It says:

"We will arrange busses for all full package player from Bucharest airport to New Montana Hotel, ONLY on the arrival and departure dates stated above. It is possible to purchase bus tickets to/from Sinaia for all players arriving/departing outside the dates above. More info HERE

You will receive a separate email shortly, where we will request your flight details. It’s important to fill out this survey, to secure transport for you and your guest."

Especially the red-color-part is interesting. Can I book my flights for any time of the day for those dates and it's guaranteed that there will be a transport around that time? Or should I aim for some time window where I assume a lot of other players are arriving/departing too?

The only thing I've been hoping from this thread is that it would help me to book my flights in good time. Still hoping Very Happy

0 Likes
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

...and by the "red-color-part" I mean the last sentence of the quote. It just changed font color when I pasted it here.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @TeddyKGB,

We will arrange busses for all full package player from Bucharest airport to New Montana Hotel, ONLY on the arrival and departure dates stated above.

It doesn't say a time frame, it says it has to be on those dates. So if you arrive on the 12th, you will get transportation to Sinaia, whenever you arrive and then back to Bucharest Airport on the 18th, if you however come a day earlier or later, that wouldn't apply anymore.

The reason to know the arrival time of the flight is to plan, how many seats are needed in the transport, so if a lot of players arrive during a time frame, we can book a bus rather than a van/car, etc.

Thanks

TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Ok thanks that clarifies it. Booked the flights now!

0 Likes