Unibet Open Package - Question

sebreb

Hey people,

maybe someone can help me here.

I recently won a package for the DSO Malta in 2 weeks. :) 

As I moved to Malta some months ago, the hotel is not needed. Now, I wanted to ask if it is possible to provide the hotel to friends? That I can give it to them.

Furthermore, do you know when unibet credits the 250€ for travel expense to the accounts?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to that even,

sebreb

You won a package for the DSO malta? That doesn't include hotel and expenses sadly enough.

Or did you win a unibet open package? (Which is not DSO :p ), then you should normally get the money in 2 working days. Also I think it should be possible to pass it on to friends, but I'm not sure about that (The hotel then)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @sebreb, I contacted the Unibet Open team to advise on the possibility of transferring your hotel room to a friend. I'll get back to you with concrete info as soon as I have an answer :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @sebreb, sorry for the late reply, I just gotten word back from the Unibet Open Team.

Refunding the Hotel is not possible unfortunately as it is already contained in the Unibet Open Package so the booking is preferably to remain on your name, however should you wish to have someone else stay in your room, that is completely up to you.

Let me know if you have additional questions :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived