Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Why on a betting/poker forum is there an off topic thread?

It seems to me strange to have a thread devoted to people that have stopped eating this particular chocolate bar and seems even stranger that so many people are "off topics"

31w29+TlWQL._SX355_.jpg
Why have you all given up topics?
Why so much hatred for this bar of chocolate?

What is the official Unibet response to this anti chocolate bar section?

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
5 REPLIES
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

The name of that chocolate bar alone @jonny2192 is probably why people went off “topic” and perhaps the site community feels the same way. 

That all the rubbish we chat about other poker like that chocolate topic deserves to be off topic Cheeky

Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

Maybe it is because company values that supports healthy living including gambling, poker, beer, booze, party, sitting 24/7 in front of computer and write bs to community. Stay away of those nasty and unhealthy sweets Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Anonymous1 wrote:

Maybe it is because company values that supports healthy living including gambling, poker, beer, booze, party, sitting 24/7 in front of computer and write bs to community. Stay away of those nasty and unhealthy sweets Very Happy

All valid points but I like to think of our writings in certain threads as creative musings of a troubled mind rather than BS. Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

@jonny2192

True. Don´t know why such negative word came out of me as usually i am so positive, optimistic and full of sunshine Tongue

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@jonny2192 “Creative musings” Nice come back my friend Geek