Challenge points problem.

komarac

Hi, before quarter ended I had 995k point on my balance and had major challenge 2/4 for total 11k points. 

when quarter ended I rolloed over 101k points into Q2, but shouldn't I receive 250€ cash and 250€ bonus and rollover only 1k points? 

I havent played almost 2 year on Unibet but before it was like that and I remember that had same problem, which was solved later :)

Thank you in advance.

Hi @komarac  think they "fixed" it by the needs of must complete missions in particular quarter in order to receive prizes for complete steps only. If you did not catch it in time, you will got proportional amounts of challenge points for NEXT quarter period ...

Hey @komarac,

Sorry to hear you struggled with the challenge, however the rollover was handled correctly and it is not something we changed recently and points for partially completed challenges are credited the following quarter.

What happens to my current Poker Challenges at the end of a quarter?

If you have completed some steps but failed to complete a Challenge before the end of the quarter, we will credit your accumulated points for the next quarter.

Do I receive anything if I was close to reaching another stage in the poker rewards table?

If you earn more than 500,000 challenge points in a given quarter, any excess points you earn in-between payout stages will be carried over to the following quarter.

Archived