Golden Mane rigged in free play mode?

PokerAndBetting

When I tried the game "Golden mane" I got into the bonus game (6 spins) about 5 times in a short time. And a couple of times with only 2  frre spins too.

That seems a little fishy? I can understand it from a demo point of view but then it should be clearly stated?

146691074_2017-09-2010_35_13-GoldenMane.thumb.png.6501bd18448557bd5289508f7089c036.png

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Interesting question @PokerAndBetting :)

5 bonus games in 6 spins is definitely not something you see every day but the chance of having such a good run will always be there. The chance of getting a bonus round is exactly the same, regardless if you had a bonus round in the previous spin or not.

There's absolutely no difference between playing for fun and playing with real money - it would be a terrible approach if we tried to present the game as something it's not when playing for fun and I'm quite sure it's also illegal to have a different RTPs 

Former community moderator

@PokerAndBetting

Hi, further to add to the comment from @MarcoV - they play for fun versions are tested and certified in the same way as the play for real versions. The difference you sometimes can find is for instance regarding autoplay in certain markets where you for instance in the UK has a specific requirement about being able to set your loss limit (when using autoplay). Besides that, the math is definately the same.

A game is tested by an independant third party and on the back of the outcome is awarded a certificate in a specific market. The different markets have different rules hence the test house needs to test against all different rules and requirements (valid for that market).

Cheers, Fredrik

This is a really bad slot. The normal line wins without bonus mode are real bad so they hardly sustain your balance. The bonus has some potential but I also experience that it's really hard to hit it at times. Maybe I've played the game on my quite a few experiments on it just in bad moments, but I have added this game on my banlist of slots for now. :D

I have liked a couple other games from the same provider like Gorilla Go Wild (the #2 bonus mode sticky wild spins can pay nicely) & Medusa 2 with it's 243 lines and hitting a lot of wilds can be real nice.

Archived