Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

Minnesota Timberwolves - Boston Celtics over 200,5 @ 1,43

This is why we play
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

1) Charlotte Hornets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Hornets(-5.5)@ 1.95: despite rank 4 in the West, Memphis has the 24th-best offense and being 27th in effective field-goal percentage. I liked the Hornets so far this season and I expect an easy win tonight.

2) Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors GSW(-13.5)@ 1.91: so the Warriors defense isn't strong but they can outscore anyone in the league and the Pacers were struggling scoring in so many games so far... wins vs. the Cavs, Bulls and OKC; losses to Suns, 76ers, Nets... 

3) Washington Wizards vs. Phoenix Suns Wizards(-8.5)@ 1.94: Suns have so much individual talent but such terrible collective results... at least for now I'll constantly back any of their opponents

4) Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic under 201.5@ 1.95: Magic hired Frank Vogel and the team improved especially defensevly... under when the line is around 200 pts will always be a good bet at Magic's games this season, more when their opponents struggle offensively like Bucks do...

GL all!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

@BillyR23 wrote:

4) Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic under 201.5@ 1.95: Magic hired Frank Vogel and the team improved especially defensevly... under when the line is around 200 pts will always be a good bet at Magic's games this season, more when their opponents struggle offensively like Bucks do...

GL all!

@Like under as well and bet on Evan Fournier under 16,5 @ 1,85 

BOL @BillyR23

This is why we play
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Thanks @kacata Cool and best of luck to you too Wink

kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

+ James Harden under 29,5 @ 1,85 Smile

This is why we play
Adam Rank 11
Rank 11

Bucks -5,5 @ 1.86

Magic had some impressive young guys on the offense last season and they traded them away to make the team bad on both sides of the ball. They hardly beat a Mavs team full of bench players at home. Bucks way ahead of them.

Embiid under 17,5 points @ 1.85

He is good dont get me wrong but he is still on minutes limit and going up against Whiteside.

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I'll take both of your bets too, thanks @Adam especially for the bet on Embiid... it will be tough for the young center against Whiteside as the later was a damn monster so far with 16.2 rebounds/ game; also like you said Embiid is limited to just over 20 minutes/ game and it's hard to believe he'll manage 18 pts or more against an opponent like Miami Thumbs Up

Gsfinland Rank 6
Rank 6

Phia76ers - Miami heat 199,5 over

detroit- houston 205,5 over

milwauke- orlando 201,5 over

minnesota- boston 206,5 over

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Even the commentators were surprised that Embiid re-entered the game with 3 minutes left in the 4th Q... pretty unlucky as he had played 20 minutes already and at that time he had 17 points scored- we were actually damn close to win the bet Disappointed , maybe the 76ers coach had a bet on Embiid over 17.5 points Rofl

kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

Evan Fournier under 16,5 @ 1,85  lost  scored 18

James Harden under 29,5 @ 1,85 win scored 28

NY Knicks - Porland TB under 222,5 @ 1,45

This is why we play