1) Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni seems to have found the winning formula; James Harden seems back to good form as after the season-worst 13pts against the Thunder, came with his 3rd triple-double of the season against Portland. Utah on the other hand still has injury problems, also the performances in the last 2 matches were pretty bad... The hosts should win this easily
2) 2 teams that struggled a lot this start of the season, the Mavs still with important injury problems and coming after the worst performance any team had so far 28.8% from the floor and scored just 64 pts at home against a weak opponent (IMO) Memphis. Orlando improved lately and I'll back them to win tonight.
3) Wizards drained 15 of 25 4-pointers in the win over Knicks and John Wall, Otto Porter and Bradley Beal* who returned after missing the previous 3 games due to a hamstring injury, had good performances. Miami is just a shadow of the team that fought last few seasons for the Championship, the squad is completely changed (pretty weak IMO) and the performances so far are low...
4) like @Magicadil said the Suns have some damn talented players in the team, also really entertaining to watch them playing as they don't waste much time (sometimes this is a minus as they have a lot of turnovers); not sure about this match against 76ers but hell, they looked in good form yesterday, while 76ers lost clearly at Minnesota(110:86)...
5) not much to say about the Warriors... big difference of value between the 2 squads
Magic, easy. Entire Mavs team is injured
Wizards should pull away in the 3rd.
Suns and 76ers will be a fun game to watch. 76ers are really playing with heart so they'll keep it close but Suns will win this.
Bucks/Warriors match seems a little suspicious to me. Let's hope Warriors don't downplay their opponents. It was the Bucks last season that snapped the Warriors undefeated streak so I wouldn't rule them out completely.
I really like your parlay. All should win as long as Warriors don't decide to take it easy.
Good bet @Adam, I will probably place a bet on Denver too
BTW, now that I got a bit older I don't have time to check for news about all the matches on different sites/ twitter... that's why I'll post here my daily picks (matches I like and that I'll try to watch and place bets live or close to the starting time); also if you have doubts about a pick and want another opinion or to discuss about it, I watch NBA for quite some time and I might be able to help.
Good luck all with your bets
Don't think Nuggets will beat Jazz. I like Jazz @ 2.35.
Anyways two team parlay for today:
Raptors @ 1.62 + Bulls @ 1.82 = 2.95 odds.
1) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Indiana Pacers OKC(-9.5)@ 1.91: the visitors will be without Paul George, C.J. Miles and Kevin Seraphin, while the hosts have no important injury reported; OKC should win this easily
2) Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.90: Nuggets' Will Barton (ankle) was a participant in Sunday's morning shootaround, but remains a game-time decision against the Jazz and if he returns that means the hosts will have just the shooting guard Gary Harris unavailable for this encounter; Jazz still have injury problems and of course the most important is their point guard George Hill, also the visitors lost 3 straight games and didn't looked that good in this matches...
3) Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors over 211,5@ 1.91 : Raptors last 10 games had in average 217 points, while the hosts had 208 points... I expect an entertaining encounter and over 211 points
Also, a live bet: 4) New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks( 46-41 at HT) Hawks to win@ 1.96 : not a good 1st half for the Hawks(35% field goals, 9 turnovers) but they managed to keep close with a good defense and also a few important offensive rebounds(10 so far), IMO in the 2nd half the visitors will perform better and manage to win this game.