Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

5-fold.jpg

2u on this 5-fold and sorry for posting so late... I just got home but I analysed the games on my phone(I hope this time I won't have any negative surprises with key players rested / injured just before the matches start)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

short previews:

1) Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni seems to have found the winning formula; James Harden seems back to good form as after the season-worst 13pts against the Thunder, came with his 3rd triple-double of the season against Portland. Utah on the other hand still has injury problems, also the performances in the last 2 matches were pretty bad... The hosts should win this easily

2) 2 teams that struggled a lot this start of the season, the Mavs still with important injury problems and coming after the worst performance any team had so far 28.8% from the floor and scored just 64 pts at home against a weak opponent (IMO) Memphis. Orlando improved lately and I'll back them to win tonight.

3) Wizards drained 15 of 25 4-pointers in the win over Knicks and John Wall, Otto Porter and Bradley Beal* who returned after missing the previous 3 games due to a hamstring injury, had good performances. Miami is just a shadow of the team that fought last few seasons for the Championship, the squad is completely changed (pretty weak IMO) and the performances so far are low...

4) like @Magicadil said the Suns have some damn talented players in the team, also really entertaining to watch them playing as they don't waste much time (sometimes this is a minus as they have a lot of turnovers); not sure about this match against 76ers but hell, they looked in good form yesterday, while 76ers lost clearly at Minnesota(110:86)... 

5) not much to say about the Warriors... big  difference of value between the 2 squads 

Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

Rockets, easy.

Magic, easy. Entire Mavs team is injured

Wizards should pull away in the 3rd.

Suns and 76ers will be a fun game to watch. 76ers are really playing with heart so they'll keep it close but Suns will win this.

Bucks/Warriors match seems a little suspicious to me. Let's hope Warriors don't downplay their opponents. It was the Bucks last season that snapped the Warriors undefeated streak so I wouldn't rule them out completely.

I really like your parlay. All should win as long as Warriors don't decide to take it easy.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Adam Rank 11
Rank 11

Nuggets -3,5 @ 1.90

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Good bet @Adam, I will probably place a bet on Denver too Thumbs Up

BTW, now that I got a bit older I don't have time to check for news about all the matches on different sites/ twitter... that's why I'll post here my daily picks (matches I like and that I'll try to watch and place bets live or close to the starting time); also if you have doubts about a pick and want another opinion or to discuss about it, I watch NBA for quite some time and I might be able to help.

Good luck all with your bets Cash Cash Cash

Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

Don't think Nuggets will beat Jazz. I like Jazz @ 2.35.

Anyways two team parlay for today:

Raptors @ 1.62 + Bulls @ 1.82 = 2.95 odds.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

1) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Indiana Pacers OKC(-9.5)@ 1.91: the visitors will be without Paul George, C.J. Miles and Kevin Seraphin, while the hosts have no important injury reported; OKC should win this easily

2) Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz Nuggets(-3.5)@ 1.90: Nuggets' Will Barton (ankle) was a participant in Sunday's morning shootaround, but remains a game-time decision against the Jazz and if he returns that means the hosts will have just the shooting guard Gary Harris unavailable for this encounter; Jazz still have injury problems and of course the most important is their point guard George Hill, also the visitors lost 3 straight games and didn't looked that good in this matches...

3) Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors over 211,5@ 1.91 : Raptors last 10 games had in average 217 points, while the hosts had 208 points... I expect an entertaining encounter and over 211 points

Also, a live bet: 4) New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks( 46-41 at HT)  Hawks to win@ 1.96 : not a good 1st half for the Hawks(35% field goals, 9 turnovers) but they managed to keep close with a good defense and also a few important offensive rebounds(10 so far), IMO in the 2nd half the visitors will perform better and manage to win this game.

Good luck!

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Good luck with the Double @Magicadil , looks good and great odds Smile

0 Likes
Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

I really like this Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors over 211,5@ 1.91 .

I'm gonna bet on that Very Happy

Babad Rank 11
Rank 11

I think Nets will win tonight against Portland..they are playing pretty good at home.For an odd of 2.5 i think i will give it a shoot.