Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.93 

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets 2@ 1.97

Toronto Raptors vs. Golden State Warriors Warriors(-4.5)@ 1.85

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Clippers(-12.5)@ 1.94

The day was pretty weird... LeBron was rested (no injury at all, also this was announced late in the evening), Houston seemed in control of the game and had 7 pts lead in the 4th Q but somehow missed pretty much everything (even easy passes or layups) and allowed OKC to win, at Clippers I have nothing to comment about... even the bet on Warriors was won with luck as somehow the 18 pts lead in the 4th Q was cut down to 4 pts with 10 sec to play... 

PS. I'll try to give my picks a bit later in the day from now on(2-3 hours before the games will start), to avoid the kind of situation we were at Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers when a key player was rested unexpectedly. Good luck all!

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Had a bet on LA Clippers to win ,in the 4th quarter at @3.00 ,but of course they lost 107-111.I'm terrible at basketball bets Rofl

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

It was worth playing on Clippers at that odds Wink

BTW, seems like we have something in common @AndreiBN: both terrible at basketball bets Rofl

Might be surprising for some of you but I actually gave tips on NBA for a few years on a site and never had a season without at least 100 units profit(I place all my bets with a flat stake of 1u). Down to -5u so far this 2 weeks and I might go for a few small combos or like yesterday more singles per day, to at least break even this month... hopefully it will work ok, if not rest assured we'll do better in the next months Wink

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Do you play over/under? IMO its way easier because there are just too many surprises in a league where they play 82 games, and not really important to win all. Actually yesterday was terrible in over/under as well, i watched Pelicans and Magic, disaster, Boston was weird again... 

I just found this topic, but i will follow from now on. Good luck!

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I play over/ under too and I agree that are many surprises in the league but it's actually damn important to win as many games as possible as at the end of the 82 games it's not only important to be in the first 8 ranks of each Conference but the actual rank too(the home advantage in the Playoff is way more important than it is in the regular season).

Thanks for following the thread @cris1285 and be sure to bet on @kacata picks (he seems really good at betting on NBA matches) ,of course you are more then welcome to add your picks too and let's just try to have fun and make some profit together Cool

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I don't really know what to pick at any of the 5 matches we have tonight, so I'll go with 2 singles on player performances at the Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers game: 

James Harden over 30.5 points@1.80 

Damian Lillard over 30.5 points@1.88, both bets at Unibet.

GL all Smile

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Screenshot_2016-11-18-05-12-30-1.pngScreenshot_2016-11-18-05-12-51-1.png

Unfortunately both bets were lost... pretty unlucky at Harden as he didn't play at all in the 4th quarter due to the big lead Houston had; Lillard on the other hand had a poor performance Disappointed

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

On this thread I'm down around 7u (I won a few bets live tho and overall I made some profit- doesn't count here tho), so I thought about playing a few "sure" matches in a combo for a few days and see what will happen... I usually prefer to stick to 1u/ bet but this time I have big confidence in the 3-fold I picked so I already placed 5u on it (30 euro= 1u * might not be a lot for some of the players around but I actually play mostly to have fun and don't really want to risk too much money): 5u on 3-fold.jpg

Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

Pacers should beat Suns but Suns will definitely making it interesting. They're a lot more talented than their record indicates.

Cavs should win easily over Pistons. Especially in their home court.

Raptors +5.5 is an extremely safe bet.

I woud say the Raptors and Cavs picks are very likely to hit (90%+) However I'm tempted to take Suns to beat Pacers.

Good luck on your parlay Smile

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Thanks @Magicadil Smile

0 Likes