Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moeto_pate Rank 13
Rank 13
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

thanks @moeto_pate Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Well done guys @BillyR23 and @Evarb Thumbs UpCash.It's really nice to have some tips ,especially in the night time here in Europe when it's not so much to chose from...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

Thanks @AndreiBN , I think this thread is getting better/ more useful for the community members and hopefully we'll be able to give constantly good picks as for sure, members that wrote here so far, know a lot about NBA (like @kacata@Adam@Magicadil@Babad@KenTouchMe@gillvs77@Poiuytrew@cris1285@Ivanus and some others- I just hope some will get more involved in the future). 

KenTouchMe Rank 14
Rank 14

At the moment i play very little poker and no time at all for nba , when i'll have more free time and start betting again i will post here or make a new thread , i usually play the whole season .

I don't visit often the betting threads so i didn't know there are many people interested Smile

Ivanus Rank 14
Rank 14

From now on i will be more active..i will try to share my tips..good luck all!

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Miami and Memphis meets back-to-back. At night Miami won in Memphis, tonight they go to Florida. Conley and Gasol had very bad day, if they step up as they use to they might cause an upset and win away. The odds are not yet available, but if they are over 2.5 deffo there is a value on them, specially with wide hendicap lines at unibet. (last night was 1.5 on MEM at home)

And Detroit can be dangerous also (they just beat the Clippers), they are a good and probably an underestimated team. OKC played overtime last night, hendicap should be ok here as well. Detroit is around 2.7.

GSW and Minny should be over, there are no defensive players, and actually they dont give a ... about defense Smile I wait for a better line tho, Minnesota played some under recently, better to be careful.

Any ideas? 

I wanted to use the word for Detroit, but got this message? What is this? Laugh (The message body contains D.E.T., which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.) 

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@cris1285 wrote:

I wanted to use the word for Detroit, but got this message? What is this? Laugh (The message body contains D.E.T., which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post. We don't allow posts in other languages than English, and swearing is not allowed either.) 

@cris1285 That word (d.e.t.) is a danish word ,so the filter of the community thought you are trying to write in another language,which is not allowed :P

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285

1) At Miami vs. Memphis I'm also waiting for the odds... I think the visitors will be favorite tonight too and on odds 1.95+ I'll back the Heat... anyway, it's probably a match that we can avoid, tho a bet on Under might be a good pick

2) Detroit on the road were terrible so far(1-7) and I can't bet against Westbrook ATM (already 6 triple doubles this season)... better to be careful here

3) over at Warriors is always a good pick 

kacata Rank 13
Rank 13

Denver Nuggets - OKC  over 206,5 @ 1,41   129-132 won

Phoenix Suns - Minnesota Twolves over 206,5 @ 1,41  85-98

GS Warriors - Minnesota Twolves  Minnesota +18,5  @ 1,40

This is why we play