Lopez vs Muller - French Open

SkilfulPoker

Well this is looking promising, I fancied lopez in set 1 when they were going into the first tie-breaker at the price. Almost 3-1. 

Didn't want to mislead anyone with my 'tip' earlier in the thread, as I'm not a pro better.

But now it looks like it might be decent, I guess it's ok to share my bet 😃

I backed Lopez to win going into the tie breaker in the first set at 3/1

Come on Lopez!

I quadruppled my bankroll (of 19 cent) by betting on Lopez to win the first set, after he was 0-3 behind :D

That was nice :)

NVM guuys :p It was on a match of some other Spanish guy with a double name :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

I quadruppled my bankroll (of 19 cent) by betting on Lopez to win the first set, after he was 0-3 behind :D

That was nice :)

Nicely done Vikings! 

I think sometimes when players go down like that earlier the prices take a while to catch up when they even it out, I started watching the match late as they were going into the tie break, I think there's some value to be had in play doing that sometimes, just evaluating the present situation, and basing your judgement on that.

@VikingsAF Ha yeah I decided amounts are kind of irrelevent to post so took my actual bet out. Thanks man yes withdrawal request just re-submitted, I had submitted a withdrawal once yesterday and it didn't work, so I decided to take a bit of it and bet the match before I resubmit the withdrawl request, have withdrew it all now though so just need to wait to receive it. Ill try to play a bit of live at some point next week see if I can continue to boost it a bit. 

Archived