WTF? My bet wins, turns out it's "void" and I don't get my money

Tackleberry

So I made a bet that Tyron Woodley would win his fight at UFC 205. The odds were 2,65. Sure enough. he wins. I come to collect and Unibet's telling me I didn't win after all. What the actual ❤️♥️❤️?

I guess I gotta take my betting somewhere else.

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited for inappropriate language.

I saw the end of the match and how they changed the decision to a majority draw, I suspect it has to do with that. Have you been in touch with customer support about this? If so, what did they say?

Edit: I found a similar request from another customer. The reason your bet has been voided is, that the official decision of the match was a majority draw. We did not offer bets on this decision, but instead only on either of the participants winning, our rules state though that in case of a draw, bets on winners should be declared void and not lost, it's rule 9.3 found here: https://unibet.hs.llnwd.net/polopoly_fs/1.679363.1437654843!/menu/standard/file/Betting_rules_v_1_4_ENGLISH_for_com_2.pdf

I hope this clears up any confusion about the bet, we always stick with the official decision when it comes to the settlements.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived