Banned "routine check up" for 2 weeks now?

Hi,

This is getting really stressful. Unibet freezed my account without any reason and said it is a routine check up. It's been 2 weeks now and getting a little bit stressful. Not helping that few years ago famous Finnish player Pauli Äyräs said Unibet freezed his 20k account without any reason and he had to contact lawyers to get the money back. 

This really goes beyond my understanding. My game is far from GTO, I play very natural fast poker. I have never studied a hand in sit and go's and spins which I mostly play.  I do a lot of game selection which gives me higher win rate than most others have, but as far as I know it's not against the rules. Please check list of my opponents, you notice that I just avoid playing good players. 

If I have broken rules please give me warning before banning. If game selection is not allowed, I will change my style. I am not purposefuly breaking any rules. 

I offered Unibet to send video of me playing poker or come to their office to play. This offer is still valid. Please stop this nonsense. Just winning in poker cannot result in a ban. 

Chip dumping?? 99% of my games are heads up sit and go's where chip dumping is not possible. When have I done chip dumping?? Can you provide one single hand of that? WTF

Just now, ilariUNIBET said:

Chip dumping?? 99% of my games are heads up sit and go's where chip dumping is not possible. When have I done chip dumping?? Can you provide one single hand of that? WTF

Again, I don't have the full case details, but I've requested an update today. If you haven't done anything wrong, you'll of course be fine 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I haven't done anything wrong, I have never colluded with anyone. I have played only few low stakes cash sessions and maybe 1-2 MTT's and I tried my best in every single tournament I played. This is a nightmare

Am I being accused of being too bad LMAO. It's possible that I have overplayed some of my 100bb deep cash game hands because all my life I have played 25bb sng's but getting banned from a mistake?? And I don't even remember any mistakes. In cash game session that I played I lost few all in's where I had AK etc maybe there was 1 hero call attempt in the whole sesssion can I be banned from trying 1 hero call 

In SNG's my win rate is like 55% so it's not possible that I have tried to lose. I have only lost money in cash and MTT's and we are talking about 0,1% losses compared to my SNG winnigns

You don't need to plead your innocence here - if you're innocent, you'll of course be fine. I don't have the case details, so I can't comment on any specifics, but I believe the problem is you've been on the receiving end rather than the one dumping to someone else. Then it could of course be you were just lucky/unlucky to be on the receiving end. If that's the case, it'll be quite clear from the data and gameplay, and you'll be fine.

I'll make sure to review it, when I've got the case details.

Should also add that the long case handling time of course isn't acceptable here. I'll look into that separately, when the case is closed.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Ahh ok. Yeah, some players I've played against has been in monkey tilt or really bad players. I don't know anyone or have contacted anyone I have ever played against. But you will 100% find out that they have played same strategy against everyone else so I trust that you find my innonence then. 

Just out of curiosity, if you select games and 99% of them are husngs, how? Last time i checked avatars only pop up at tables? I want to learn it too thou it seems you get punished doing it with finding so bad players that you get accused of chip dumping :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Just out of curiosity, if you select games and 99% of them are husngs, how? Last time i checked avatars only pop up at tables? I want to learn it too thou it seems you get punished doing it with finding so bad players that you get accused of chip dumping 😄

Yeah I have been playing these games 4 years and I know exactly how long each player reg battles and what time do they play. I play poker on many sites so I only play SNG's on Unibet when juicy games are available. I calculate reg battle EV carefully. I always leave ego out of the game and just look for good opportunities. 

And the stakes question, I play all stakes. Once this year I had 200e SNG session against a guy who basically went all in every hand, we played about 50 tournaments 200e sng's and I end up losing 😄 Sometimes when higher stakes are filled with regs that I know can battle for 4+ hours, then I play 2€ sit and go's. I make most of my income in stocks trading so bankroll is not a problem, for any of the stakes Unibet has to offer. Only problem is that top regs are very good. 

ilariUNIBET,I don’t remember playing sng with you.

As I already wrote in another topic, in SNG tournaments there are, to put it mildly, suspicious individuals. These individuals from nowhere burst into high limits with their ideal GTO game,not a single living person plays like this, this is how the GTO program plays. then disappear and after some time a new one appears with exactly the same game, the same bet sizes... On the 2+2 forum, people discussed and discovered a network of bots, where even highlighted the main feature in their game that is common to all bots. Maybe the security service doesn’t know about the existence of 2+2)))