Getaway from planet Breakeven and land on the Supermoon

Peak balance on 24th April:
balance_2404.jpg.a2475075f1a152c4c932900ebc69fcb5.jpg

At the moment 510€. I'm not playing my best, but trying to comeback into the mood. I expect to play another 2 or 3 hours in the evening and maybe try to do something with this ticket:
10e_Supermoon_ticket.jpg.14acc4286c2da3c7cb5e733c293ed3d5.jpg
The only one left in the bank.

Bonus Points: 1760
The plan was to use them for hexa's and have some fun to complete the mission, but right now a cash ticket would be a better choice. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Sorry to hear about your dog, been just over 2 years since I lost mines and it still stings although we have another dog now, it's not like a replacement. Every one is unique and their unconditional love is unreplaceable. And as you said, if they lived a fine life and got to a healty old age then that's all you can have wished for. The perfect life. 🐾

Edited by P0kerM0nk
Live? Life!
  • Thanks 1

Yeah sorry to hear too that but in the end it is just life. Lost my dog too to kidney failure so i can relate to fast loss.

In the end, imo, world would be much better place if peeps would be more like dogs, no bs, trolling, intrigue but just keeping things basic and taking as they are. And they are always happy when you come home, what is better than that 😄

PS. Good balance though you were calling yourself just cent player before 👍

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Bad morning session. lost few important flips
flips_0705.jpg.88fd5c143bdf06039bb42bd89bc23ceb.jpg

It would be time for some gardening to shake off the stress before the next session, but it's raining (again) today 😞

Also few winnings, but still...
flips_0705_2.jpg.d23c45857cd7cae96b748b717ae8d707.jpg

the running in circles game continues. Let's go rake some more 😄

Edited by HardGain