Short-Stack Master issue

While playing at the Short-Stack Master competition, I have noticed that when I take the chip lead the alias name that appears in the middle of the table is often not the one I am using. This happens very frequently and this time it is not even the most recent alias name it was one from a few days ago. I have always seen other chip leaders being represented by the alias they are using so I doubt others are seeing the same as me, but given that I use many aliases and don't want connections being made between them it's still a little unnerving. Either way, it's a bug so I thought you should know about it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/03/2024 at 01:25, Stubbe-Unibet said:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/bugreports/

Feel free to add it to the bug reports section, then it'll be reviewed and feedback added. I've got some thoughts on identities and leaderboards I'll share 🙂

This bug makes players able to see two of a player's aliases without using any skill.  Fix this please, it's got no response in the bug report section.

SSM WTF OTHER.png

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's got no response because it isn't prioritized at the moment. I'll update the bug report when we get to this one 

Ok thanks. Just thought you would want to know that it isn't just the chip leader that sees their other alias in the middle. The attached hand was from the first and only table, the current chip leader at the time is in the top right.