Data Export For All-in Adjusted Winnings

Insideman

Hi. I am trying to review my play for the previous month and was curious whether it's possible to see all-in adjusted winnings. So basically anytime a had goes to all-in, how much one should have won based on the percentages. Primarily I am interested in this for cash games. I spoke to support about this, but what they sent me did not include those numbers. Before going back to support, I was wondering whether you know if it's possible to receive such data from Unibet. I noticed that from within the software there is an area that measures "luck" (in the lab area), so that would imply that Unibet is tracking said data already.

Hey @Insideman! This is not something we're currently offering. Providing insight into "all-in luck" has been on my wish list for Game Lab since day one (not what's there today). It's not currently planned in, so unlikely to come anytime soon, unfortunately 😞

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey @Insideman! This is not something we're currently offering. Providing insight into "all-in luck" has been on my wish list for Game Lab since day one (not what's there today). It's not currently planned in, so unlikely to come anytime soon, unfortunately 😞

Thank you for your reply. That's a shame.

Edited by Insideman
Superfluos information

On 2/29/2024 at 6:01 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

i bet lol... "holy bliar" 🙂

Edited by fish8one

• 2 weeks later...