What has changed?

misanthrope1

Why does it now require verify buy visa to deposit? And how can I get around this?  I can not use this option, I do not use online banking apps.

I am using the same account, same card, the same everything that I have been using, depositing and withdrawing on this site for years.

But now I cant deposit anymore because I dont use online banking apps. If this is a prelude to trying to get us to use bitcoin to play I will close my acount now. Such a waste of time.

I just want to play a game of poker, in my own name, from my own bank account, which you have already verified, pprobably hundreds of times.

Whats the problem?

Just realised, I should be your vauled customer. How many years have I been paying rake to you? How many thousands, or tens of thousands a year?

I have a problem with depositing into my account which I have been trying to get resolved for weeks now.

If you can not resolve this for me then I wish to close the account permanently and open an account with another company which actually wants my business.

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do here and live chat support will be your best bet. I don't believe there's any way for us to disable "verified by visa". Feel free to bring it up with support, if you haven't already. You could of course also look into one of the other payment options available 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

20 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do here and live chat support will be your best bet. I don't believe there's any way for us to disable "verified by visa". Feel free to bring it up with support, if you haven't already. You could of course also look into one of the other payment options available 🙂 

Thank you. I have spoken to them and they said the same thing. I dont know whats happened, but it worked just fine for years, but not anymore

I may do a bank transfer at some point, but im not going to go through intermediaries.

Thank you for your response.