Poker 10k euro bonus’s with 2500 cash back

Dorin

Hello, I play poker a lot on Unibet, I think I have like almost 1 million hands in 2 years, i do a lot of action in Omaha, I m not just waiting for AAxx and go all in, I play a bunch of hands in order to make a poker experience good for me and for my opponents. So please give me more time to make 10000€ comision at the tables, more than 2 weeks, becose in Omaha trafic is not very good, usually I start the game and the tables. So becose I belive I’m a very valuable player for Unibet poker tables and poker experience please give me more time to make the bonus. I think I need like 22-24 days to make in Omaha 10000€ rake. So please search my poker profile and help me! 
thank you 

Hey @Dorin. This week, you got two different bonuses, and the more generous of them (both are pretty good I should add) is indeed very hard to complete. You can always opt for the smaller of the two. 

I can not give you more time now, but if you do everything to try and complete the bonus, but the traffic at the stakes just isn't sufficient, then you can contact me in 10 days and I might give you some more time (if I agree that you couldn't have done more to complete the bonus). 

Keep in mind the anniversary prize drop starts next week, which should help a bit with the PLO cash traffic 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'm starting to get used to this situation where you give bonuses at the limit, bonuses that you can't finish in time. Always calculate how much a player produces at the tables as a commission and raise the amount so much that the respective player is unable to complete the bonus.

it is sad that you do not direct your policy towards the players and for the players. it would be nice if you let the players to win these bonuses and not complicate their game by offering bonuses with a 2-week validity period, when in reality a minimum of 3 weeks is needed. I don't understand why you do this since you make a lot of money from commissions anyway? why do you have to behave so unethically? I hope you will seriously reflect on what I have written here and change your attitude towards the satisfaction of both amateur and professional players present on the Unibet website.

6 hours ago, Dorin said:

I'm starting to get used to this situation where you give bonuses at the limit, bonuses that you can't finish in time. Always calculate how much a player produces at the tables as a commission and raise the amount so much that the respective player is unable to complete the bonus.

it is sad that you do not direct your policy towards the players and for the players. it would be nice if you let the players to win these bonuses and not complicate their game by offering bonuses with a 2-week validity period, when in reality a minimum of 3 weeks is needed. I don't understand why you do this since you make a lot of money from commissions anyway? why do you have to behave so unethically? I hope you will seriously reflect on what I have written here and change your attitude towards the satisfaction of both amateur and professional players present on the Unibet website.

Quite the contrary. The bonuses not only take your own volume but also current site traffic/traffic liquidity in mind, and you should for instance not be asked to rake more than is currently possible at your stakes, looking at what your peers are managing. Your personal target is of course also determined by your past data.

Again, you don't have to go for the bigger bonus. Just cancel that one and complete the easier one, which should definitely be doable (I did a quick review of the data at your stakes for last few days). This and last time two bonuses were added, it's been a test. Some really appreciate the better and more difficult offer, but it does look like it isn't currently working all that well in general.

You might want to read my previous post again, as I did offer you a solution 🙂

I also do reflect on what you're writing, but you should also keep in mind I've got all the data, so making false claims is not going to help your case.
I will do another review of your particular situation and see if changes might need to be made for higher stakes PLO specifically.

Have a great day!

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Quite the contrary. The bonuses not only take your own volume but also current site traffic/traffic liquidity in mind, and you should for instance not be asked to rake more than is currently possible at your stakes, looking at what your peers are managing. Your personal target is of course also determined by your past data.

Again, you don't have to go for the bigger bonus. Just cancel that one and complete the easier one, which should definitely be doable (I did a quick review of the data at your stakes for last few days). This and last time two bonuses were added, it's been a test. Some really appreciate the better and more difficult offer, but it does look like it isn't currently working all that well in general.

You might want to read my previous post again, as I did offer you a solution 🙂

I also do reflect on what you're writing, but you should also keep in mind I've got all the data, so making false claims is not going to help your case.
I will do another review of your particular situation and see if changes might need to be made for higher stakes PLO specifically.

Have a great day!

Can add that I'll make some changes that'll improve the selection a bit for PL200-PL400 in particular. Should be ready for next send out 

On 2/14/2024 at 6:31 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey @Dorin. This week, you got two different bonuses, and the more generous of them (both are pretty good I should add) is indeed very hard to complete. You can always opt for the smaller of the two. 

I can not give you more time now, but if you do everything to try and complete the bonus, but the traffic at the stakes just isn't sufficient, then you can contact me in 10 days and I might give you some more time (if I agree that you couldn't have done more to complete the bonus). 

Keep in mind the anniversary prize drop starts next week, which should help a bit with the PLO cash traffic 🙂 

Hello. please check my account and see that all last week I tried hard to make the 10k euro bonus and I had good results. unfortunately, the climate has warmed up and people don't play poker as much anymore. now there are no games at omaha 100, 200 and 400. last week I played everything that could be played at these stakes in the hope that I manage to make as much of the bonus as possible.

please understand that I have no physical way to complete the bonus under these conditions, even if I give all my interest. so please cancel my bonus and give me loyalty points for how much I have made so far from the bonus or increase the validity of the bonus by 1 week. in the hope that you understand a player who will make traffic on the site and create a good environment at the game tables by giving action, thank you and I am waiting for a solution to my problem.

On 2/14/2024 at 6:31 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hello. please check my account and see that all last week I tried hard to make the 10k euro bonus and I had good results. unfortunately, the climate has warmed up and people don't play poker as much anymore. now there are no games at omaha 100, 200 and 400. last week I played everything that could be played at these stakes in the hope that I manage to make as much of the bonus as possible.

please understand that I have no physical way to complete the bonus under these conditions, even if I give all my interest. so please cancel my bonus and give me loyalty points for how much I have made so far from the bonus or increase the validity of the bonus by 1 week. in the hope that you understand a player who will make traffic on the site and create a good environment at the game tables by giving action, thank you and I am waiting for a solution to my problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dorin said:

Updated the bonus 🙂 

• Thanks 1